The Student Room Group

The Pukhtoon Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by SaraS786
Walaikum Salam khorjane :ahee:
Hmmmm I wonder whether I know you from before :rolleyes: can't remember :confused:

Spoiler

❤️😅 but I sure remember you Khorjane 😁
How are you doing x

Spoiler

Original post by h333
❤️😅 but I sure remember you Khorjane 😁
How are you doing x

Spoiler

Hahaha i should be the one apologising :colondollar:
I'm fine alhamdullilah. Just keep me in your duas as you do :blushing:
Reply 262
Original post by S786S
Hahaha i should be the one apologising :colondollar:
I'm fine alhamdullilah. Just keep me in your duas as you do :blushing:

:hi: :biggrin:
Sureee :hugs:
Original post by Scarface-Don
The fact is that we (Afghanistan) owned all of Pakistan and parts of India until Delhi, as well as some areas of Iran during the Durrani Empire. So basically the NW regions of Pakistan were officially Afghanistan, until the British established the Durrand Line. Pashtoons belong to Afghanistan and Pashtoons in the Pakistani region are all of Afghan descendent.

Are you descendent of Adam (a.s)?
hi. yes you are all complaining about the language hindko
Hi everyone does anyone want to help me learn more Pashto? I have a textbook by Robert Sampson for the Yousefzai dialect so am looking for someone who speaks that dialect and is willing to go over it with me for about an hour a few days a week. I’d be willing to reimburse you for your time. Dera mannana.
Hey, is this thread still alive? Im an intl student(pakhtoon) coming to the UK for university, probably gonna go to lancaster or manchester for uni inshallah
What is its name?
Reply 268
Original post by Rumi1380
Yh I know we are all afghan blood, no matter if we live on this side or that.
Totally agree with the point you have made :smile:

Exactly it's the same just like how Pakistani Punjabi are the same as Indian Punjabis and they're the same people ethnically it's the same with Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan both are the same ethnically.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 269
Original post by _alisha.1x
hi. yes you are all complaining about the language hindko

Why not? Pakistan wants pashtuns to forget their own langauge and identity and adopt langauges that are completely foreign to them such as hindko which has absolutely no affiliation to Pashto. Hindko is an indic northern Indian langauge like Punjabi, Urdu and others. Pashto is an eastern iranian language. So I don't blame them at all.
Jay jay you are a Pathan probably more Pathan the Pushto speakersIt’s your cast that makes you a Pathan not your language So don’t listen to these unknowledgable puktoon Chachi ask your elders Pathan and proud

Quick Reply

Latest