I’m in orchestra and mountaineering at university and I love it :smile:
What are anyone else’s favourites?
Any wacky and wonderful societies?
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep

Hi @Manchester Met - Student Rep

I'm part of BCU Burlesque at my university and love every second of it!

We also have a F1 society, a Pole society and Swiftie society!
Reply 2
Black Label Society

They sound great! @Manchester Met - Student Rep :smile:

We have some cool ones here like a baking society, ice skating society, crochet society, poetry society for example. Can't wait to see all the other cool societies in this thread :smile:

Becky
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @Manchester Met - Student Rep

I'm part of BCU Burlesque at my university and love every second of it!

We also have a F1 society, a Pole society and Swiftie society

I LOVE OUR POLE SOCIETY TOO! It’s brilliant :smile: what do you do for F1 society?
Emily
Original post by gjd800
Black Label Society

What do you get up to in this society?
Emily
Original post by University of Bradford
They sound great! @Manchester Met - Student Rep :smile:

We have some cool ones here like a baking society, ice skating society, crochet society, poetry society for example. Can't wait to see all the other cool societies in this thread :smile:

Becky

Hi there!
so interested in baking society! Where do you bake?
@Manchester Met - Student Rep they sound like fun societies :smile:.

We have some cool societies like Disney society, The Herpetological society, Self care society and Glee club.

Louise

Original post by WolvesRep2
@Manchester Met - Student Rep they sound like fun societies :smile:.

We have some cool societies like Disney society, The Herpetological society, Self care society and Glee club.

Louise

Love the idea of a Disney society!
I hope you get to go dressed up!
I LOVE OUR POLE SOCIETY TOO! It’s brilliant :smile: what do you do for F1 society?
Emily

Hiya everyone!

We also have a Pole society here at Bath, AND a baking society where the socials consist of group cooking sessions and Great British Bake Off livestreams! F1 society sounds great too - we have something similar in Bath Petrolheads (roadtrip and car appreciation) :smile:. My personal favourites when I was a Bath student a few years ago, were the Knitting society and the Coffee Society. I would say our quirkiest ones at the mo are CheeseSoc, Bath Sneaker & Streetwear Society, and Anime & Manga. Browse the list if you're curious!

All the best!

Holly
University of Bath
Emily

Yes! So much fun and great exercise!
The F1 society meet up together to watch the races, discuss the sport and also to meet for social events like nights out!

Hi there,

Good to hear you love doing extracurricular activities in Uni. Personally, I'm in the tennis club and business society because I'm a business student. I tried badminton but was not my favorite, also had an interest in archery, equestrian, dance, pole fitness, martial arts and basketball but they either don't work with my schedule or some other reason why I can't do it. Would definitely have loved doing any of them though, I really enjoy the trainings and always have an amazing time.

There are so many clubs and societies to try out in Uni like Esports, Cozycorner, Cricket, Golf etc so making a choice is never easy plus you can also create your own society if you'd like which is amazing. Would like to know everyone's favorite as well!

Benedicta
Digital Ambassador UoS
Reply 12
What do you get up to in this society?
Emily

Original post by University of Bath
Hiya everyone!

We also have a Pole society here at Bath, AND a baking society where the socials consist of group cooking sessions and Great British Bake Off livestreams! F1 society sounds great too - we have something similar in Bath Petrolheads (roadtrip and car appreciation) :smile:. My personal favourites when I was a Bath student a few years ago, were the Knitting society and the Coffee Society. I would say our quirkiest ones at the mo are CheeseSoc, Bath Sneaker & Streetwear Society, and Anime & Manga. Browse the list if you're curious!

All the best!

Holly
University of Bath

Wow coffee society sounds like a bit of me

Hi @Manchester Met - Student Rep , 😊

It's great to see all the fun societies within this thread! Here at UCLan we have a K-pop dance society, Aerospace engineering society and even a lawnmower society.

Sarah
Ooo, that's a difficult question. Here at York I love HumSoc (a society for social events which also serve hummus), PantSoc (really funny pantomimes) and the D&D society. We have over 200 societies in total! You can view some of them here
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending