The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

I love how this has turned into a Brendan Brady appreciation thread :biggrin:

YAY!
Reply 181
did the wedding go ahead? someone tell me what happened if they actually showed it as i forgot...

btw, i seriously want that murder old dude to F off from hollyoaks his seriously starting to become annoying..
Best thing to happen is Brendan should come back and do something horrific to Silus to get rid of him. And then have another fight with Warren for a laugh.
Original post by frankieboy
Best thing to happen is Brendan should come back and do something horrific to Silus to get rid of him. And then have another fight with Warren for a laugh.

agree'd,
oh gods all the Brendan GIFS <3
Original post by morris743

****. I'd turn try gay for this man.

Original post by PoGo HoPz

:sexface:

Original post by original_username
I have much love for Brendan too

seriously???/
am i the only one who hates him?
Original post by kaylafrances
seriously???/
am i the only one who hates him?

Best new comer and best villain at the 2011 soap awards and 2 other nominations.

In a word, Yes.
Reply 186
Best new comer and best villain at the 2011 soap awards and 2 other nominations.

In a word, Yes.

Amazing he won those as so many people seem to look down on Hollyoaks, these days especially.

The same people who hold EastEnders up as the peak of drama LOL

Really, really well deserved. The guy owns that character, comes across as a dude in real life too, and, like me, the cast and crew of Hollyoaks don't seem to take it too seriously like these other soaps do (yet imo HO still outperforms them). It's pure fun, which is what TV should be :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Amazing he won those as so many people seem to look down on Hollyoaks, these days especially.

The same people who hold EastEnders up as the peak of drama LOL

Really, really well deserved. The guy owns that character, comes across as a dude in real life too, and, like me, the cast and crew of Hollyoaks don't seem to take it too seriously like these other soaps do (yet imo HO still outperforms them). It's pure fun, which is what TV should be :wink:

His real name is Emmet. What a dude!

he was going out with jacqui i think ? (irl)

or mercedes i dont remememeberrrrrrrr
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 189

:biggrin:
Reply 190
he was going out with jacqui i think ? (irl)

Yep
Brendan is a total dull an and annoying character, he just always comes across as a weaker Warren the best actor in there is Silas but its a shame he plays such a bad character.

All soaps are bad btw and Hollyoaks rarely gets it right the only reasons I watch it is that its better than watching a soap with middle age and above(some well above) moaning a lot and barely leaving the same street they live.

Quite often Hollyoaks just feels like a fashion parade of pretty people.
Original post by drbluebox
Brendan is a total dull an and annoying character, he just always comes across as a weaker Warren the best actor in there is Silas but its a shame he plays such a bad character.

All soaps are bad btw and Hollyoaks rarely gets it right the only reasons I watch it is that its better than watching a soap with middle age and above(some well above) moaning a lot and barely leaving the same street they live.

Quite often Hollyoaks just feels like a fashion parade of pretty people.

...That's what it is.

Except most of them have the fashion sense of a donkey *cough*mcqueens*cough*

I agree with the Brendan thing

Except most of them have the fashion sense of a donkey *cough*mcqueens*cough*

Please don't insult donkeys. I like this animal.
Original post by frankieboy
Please don't insult donkeys. I like this animal.

sorry

and brendans in todays episode
hooray for yoooooou
Oh yeah I caught that, him having a little chat with "Warren, he of the lopsided nostrils" in his jail.
Reply 196
Original post by Milky Milk
Definitely. I hate Silus :angry:

Have you seen the promo for tomorrows ep? He deserves to be killed off tbh.
LOL. Brendan and Warren. :rofl2:

Brendan and Warren. :rofl2:

Personally I thought Brendan came off much better in that pound for pound. Warren seemed to lose his puff easier, and was slower. When you consider he's probably a lot bigger than Brendan and it ended up even, I'd have Brendan as harder.

Warren kind of annoys me a bit, whether it's the acting or the actual character, can't make up my mind.
Reply 198
Try that morris :tongue:
Reply 199
I think Warrens acting is great, he really comes across well as his character. I'd assume that he'd be like that in real life (he obviously isn't, but he fits the part well). I didn't like him at the start where he thought that he owned the place straight away, and worn that same Ralph Lauren bubble coat :lol:

Him and Mitzeee make a good couple in my eyes.

I hope they plan to release Brendan from prison as he'd make hell for Silus, no doubt about it.
Popcorn at the ready!

I'm still shocked that you are a Hollyoaks fan.

I was disappointed when Warren wouldn't give Brendan an alibi. I was always under the impression that behind their consistent wind ups, they actually kind of liked each other deep down. Guess not.

Quick Reply

Latest