Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
anyone wanna explain what's going on with brendan pleaseee?? LOL
fully baffed. :confused:
Original post by Farah-Lou
anyone wanna explain what's going on with brendan pleaseee?? LOL
fully baffed. :confused:

I really hope the Bible stuff doesn't spoil his character.
Original post by Kado
Kelly? Played by Dannielle Malone, can't really think of anyone else :s-smilie:

Thats the one, but her pics online she looks awful, but she looks cute and pretty in Hollyoaks.
Reply 283
Too many sub-plots taking over!
How do we feel about this Gilly- rape scenario?!
I personally have been Team Gilly since day 1 :eek:
Original post by Daniellejo.
How do we feel about this Gilly- rape scenario?

I think they're trying to highlight a sensitive grey area to do with rape. I think Gilly may have "inadvertently" raped Jackie, maybe he didn't read the signs well enough? But I think it was inadvertent anyway, and Jackie realises that after showing Gilly the place where they slept together and watching his reaction.
That's what I gathered from it, anyway.
Original post by frankieboy
I think they're trying to highlight a sensitive grey area to do with rape. I think Gilly may have "inadvertently" raped Jackie, maybe he didn't read the signs well enough? But I think it was inadvertent anyway, and Jackie realises that after showing Gilly the place where they slept together and watching his reaction.

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines with it being different perceptions but then in Gilly's flashback Jacqui was saying no :confused:
Original post by Daniellejo.
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines with it being different perceptions but then in Gilly's flashback Jacqui was saying no :confused:

yeah this, I actually think he did it tbh, I have since the trial & the other girl came forward
Original post by frankieboy

Already mentioned back in the thread, but my view is that both were vulnerable so the original storyline Jacqui could of slept with Gilly and just regretted it but they could easily change a storyline with a simple scene and make Gilly guilty, if they do that however I will be disapointed.
What I think happened is they were both very drunk and emotional because of this Jacqui was too out of it to signal she didn't want sex and froze in fear and Gilly was too out of it to read any signals. Really sad for both of them.

It's a good storyline though different to the usual plot of a random bad guy turns up and rapes the woman kicking and screaming. I'm glad they used two well known, well loved characters and raised all these question. Jacqui certainly felt like she was raped and Gilly was the perpetrator so does that automatically make him a rapist? What if his intentions weren't malicious and he genuinely didn't realise she was saying no? Then you got Rhys in the middle who is Jacqui's husband but has also been Gilly's best friend since they were little.
starting to watch again slowly...that blonde haired chick really reminds me of zoe :lolwut:
Reply 291
this thread is dying slowly! come on! theres so much warren and mitzy drama whys everyone so quiet!
Omg, what is Warren going to do Mitzee!? :eek: After what happened to Louise... :s-smilie:. He's so evil...but having said that his character makes the show really interesting!

Is hollyoaks going to be on tonight with it being Boxing Day and all.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 293
Original post by cookiebiscuit
Omg, what is Warren going to do Mitzee!? :eek: After what happened to Louise... :s-smilie:. He's so evil...but having said that his character makes the show really interesting!

Is hollyoaks going to be on tonight with it being Boxing Day and all.

I thought this was discovered on Friday's C4 episode?

Yes it's on boxing day around 6pm instead of 6:30 I think
Original post by morris743
I thought this was discovered on Friday's C4 episode?

Yes it's on boxing day around 6pm instead of 6:30 I think

Oh I missed Friday's episode...ooh will watch it now then.

Aw Maddie and Callum are such an unlikely but cute couple! :smile:
Reply 295
Original post by cookiebiscuit
Oh I missed Friday's episode...ooh will watch it now then.

Aw Maddie and Callum are such an unlikely but cute couple! :smile:

Agree :smile:
Reply 296
Yay at finding this thread :') I've been watching Hollyoaks since i was in like year 4/5, and i'm in year 13 now >_< i don't watch it during the week, kuz i get very impatient, so I always watch the omnibus every Saturday :smile:

I'm so upset with how last week ended, I loveeeeeeee Warren! <3
So glad Brendan has got rid of the beard, he looks much better without.
Reply 298
What will happen in 'Oaks for NYD?
Reply 299
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I know, I never believed Gilly raped Jacqui, he'd never do something like that, he's far too good...Gilly's such a great guy though, isn't he? He's the sort of guy I'd love to have as a mate 'cos you just know he'd never let you down...he'd never sleep with your girl behind your back, put it that way :wink:

I used to be a huge fan of hollyoaks from like 2007-2009..I watch it occassionally now. There are some really interesting characters! Have to say the storylines have kinda gone downhill in a dramatic IMO, but there seem to be some good ones on ATM.

I've always wondered, did Gilly actually rape Jacqui? I saw some of the episodes relating to that storyline and didn't understand whether it happened or not :tongue:

And also, what is/was going on between Riley and Mitzeee?!:confused: I swear they are cousins, but in the most recent Hollyoaks later, I swear they were like properly flirting..ewww:s-smilie:

Watched this weeks omnibus, have to say Barney's parents and his whole lifestyle outside of the uni seemed so fake! Loving his rebellion against his parents at the end though :h:

Quick Reply

Latest