The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Today's e4 episode was confusing

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by frankieboy
When he was dancing and slapping himself on the bum with that hand thing. Man I spat out my coffee..

That is an image that cannot be unseen, absolutely brilliant.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Literally did not expect that!!
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Me too!!

Spoiler

Me too!!

Spoiler

yeah same, at that moment I was like hold on...

I can only assume that she does and she's just going along with it, but its such a weird situation to be in. And yeah, Leela is so young, she probably gave birth when she was like 14 or something
E4 episode I knew it said it months ago
yeah same, at that moment I was like hold on...

I can only assume that she does and she's just going along with it, but its such a weird situation to be in. And yeah, Leela is so young, she probably gave birth when she was like 14 or something

Me too!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think leela was raped or abused and has something maybe to do with the guy who was arrested that Sam was terrified about.
Original post by Aneesah_May
I think leela was raped or abused and has something maybe to do with the guy who was arrested that Sam was terrified about.

oooooh you could be onto something there! I Hope they explain it tomorrow

No surprise at all. They hinted at this heavily when

Spoiler

That makes sense. Or maybe the baby's father was abusive/whatever and the Sam used her professional influence to get him locked up
Original post by Folion
No surprise at all. They hinted at this heavily when

Spoiler

it kind of makes sense now and why she was so reluctant to see her daughter suffering from the tumor but I never really thought about it like that at the time
Love sienna for what she said to Patrick!!

And woooo, they definitely deserved to win best soap at the soap awards
Love sienna for what she said to Patrick!!

And woooo, they definitely deserved to win best soap at the soap awards

Yh but Sienna could talk to maxine at least

Yh I wasnt expecting them to win but they so deserve it they should of got more awards its pointless how one person dying in corrie got so many awards
Yh but Sienna could talk to maxine at least

Yh I wasnt expecting them to win but they so deserve it they should of got more awards its pointless how one person dying in corrie got so many awards

She did on today's channel 4 episode :smile: she really is a nice girl

I jumped up when they got announced because I though corrie were going to win.. guess voting does make a difference :biggrin: and yeah, I really didn't understand why they won so much, especially since there were better nominees. Hollyoaks blast should have won best scene or Texas's death
She did on today's channel 4 episode :smile: she really is a nice girl

I jumped up when they got announced because I though corrie were going to win.. guess voting does make a difference :biggrin: and yeah, I really didn't understand why they won so much, especially since there were better nominees. Hollyoaks blast should have won best scene or Texas's death

Yh I saw sienna talking to her the day after I commented I thought sienna might keep it to herself. It was so nice to see the old characters I forgot about them like Doug Ashley will etc

Does anyone else hate the Holly/dodger storyline it makes me cringe so much especially as its dodger they could of done it with Robbie instead it would have been better also they've kinda stopped talking about the fraser whodunnit though I hear it's his funeral next week
Yh I saw sienna talking to her the day after I commented I thought sienna might keep it to herself. It was so nice to see the old characters I forgot about them like Doug Ashley will etc

Does anyone else hate the Holly/dodger storyline it makes me cringe so much especially as its dodger they could of done it with Robbie instead it would have been better also they've kinda stopped talking about the fraser whodunnit though I hear it's his funeral next week

Nah, Sienna deep down is a good person. Yeah it was really good. I wish Doug was alive instead of Ste 😏

Yeah same, I'm not a big fan of it. I think that's because Trevor's in prison so people are just assuming he did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finn is soo evil but at least sinead is onto him and hopefully it all comes out
I think the Esther/Robbie/Nancy exam cheating storyline is a very interesting one.

Given that a lot of the programmes viewership will be of similar age to Esther and Robbie what message will it give out if Esther gets away with the cheating? Robbie's "confession" and Esther being part of the same family as Nancy infers that she might.
Diane has screwed up her kids big time.

Glad Toby sees the evil side to Finn.
Original post by tillytots
Diane has screwed up her kids big time.

Glad Toby sees the evil side to Finn.

Diane covering up for the wrong doings of her family (she tried to cover up for Sinead over the Esther bullying storyline) are about as bad as the crimes themselves as she is basically enabling the bad behaviour to continue. I don't think she expects the bad behaviour to continue though and she certainly isn't aware or the magnitude of what Finn has done. That said I actually suspect that she has kept a copy of the evidence not destroyed it entirely.

Quick Reply

Latest