The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Why exactly was Amira crying?
I think alot of male lads were stopping and freeze framing that Amira scene at the end to see if they could see anything "extra" :P

Lauren's annoying - why does she get a storyline all the time? Whether it be drinking, meddling with her parents. The more prominent she is, the bad an actress she gets shown up to be.
Reply 1982
Original post by APonderingMind
Why exactly was Amira crying?

She slept with Tyler's brother, can't remember his name?
Original post by mel0n
She slept with Tyler's brother, can't remember his name?

Anthony. :smile:
Reply 1984
Does anyone know the name of the canal that dirty Den got shot at?
Tragic news about Gemma Mccluskie who played Kerry(?) for a short while several years ago :frown: Also I hope the post above mine isn't trying to make a joke about it considering her body was found in a canal...?
Reply 1986
Original post by Disenchanted
Tragic news about Gemma Mccluskie who played Kerry(?) for a short while several years ago :frown: Also I hope the post above mine isn't trying to make a joke about it considering her body was found in a canal...?

I don't remember her but it's pretty messed up. Found limbless and her brother has been arrested.
Ouch.
Best episode in ages.

Had my favourite characters: The Masoods + Kim :rofl2: and best of all NO DEREK :coma:
Reply 1989
The "and I'm not afraid to use it" line about the wooden spoon was so bad it made me laugh. Thought EE was supposed to be realistic? Who actually threatens someone with a wooden spoon? :p:
Reply 1990
Original post by Disenchanted

I hadn't heard of the news when I posted that, and I'm quite upset that you insinuiate that I was making a joke. I think I'll think again before asking a harmless question on a forum again.
(edited 12 years ago)
The worst cameo acting was that Ali the waitress guy, where the hell did they find him from? He deserves a soap razzie for that. Anyone else notice Jazbir the most famous TV extra consoling him?
Original post by Aky786UK
The worst cameo acting was that Ali the waitress guy, where the hell did they find him from? He deserves a soap razzie for that. Anyone else notice Jazbir the most famous TV extra consoling him?

I was wondering whether it was him!

Seriously though, where did they find that Ali actor?!

It's so nice to have a break from the Jack/Rozy/Derek storylines. This seem to be getting lighter as well Masood-wise.

Is Mandy's mum gone for good?
Original post by Aky786UK

Why is he famous? What else has he appeared in?
Whats happening in the old square? Could someone fill me in quickly. Aint watched it properly since the fire.
I'm really confused, why does Mandy hate her mum so much?
Original post by Kruz
I'm really confused, why does Mandy hate her mum so much?

She seems like a total monster, to be honest. Just look at the scene last night. :/

From wikipedia:
On Christmas Eve 1992, Mandy receives a Christmas card from her mother, telling her she is visiting. However, Lorraine never arrives, so on Christmas Day, Mandy returns to Lorraine's flat but finds her mother's boyfriend, Gary (Thomas Craig), instead. He is abusive to Mandy and starts beating her, until she is rescued by Mark.

Mandy was portrayed as a troublesome teenager, with an underpinning storyline of child abuse and abandonment.

Plus, when the character was in it at first, she was forced to sleep rough, steal, act as a prostitute etc - her mum wasn't there to turn to. :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Duck and Cover
I was wondering whether it was him!

Seriously though, where did they find that Ali actor?!

It's so nice to have a break from the Jack/Rozy/Derek storylines. This seem to be getting lighter as well Masood-wise.

Is Mandy's mum gone for good?

Yup, that's him! He's in as an extra quite abit, I'm sad enough to notice him in the background.

Original post by ameritus
Why is he famous? What else has he appeared in?

Start watching from 3.06

Not seen Friday's episode, it any good?
Reply 1998
Bryan Kirkwood has quit as Executive Producer of EastEnders
Just found out the future spoilers and I am not pleased at all with the story lines.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest