The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Disenchanted
Why is Bobby upset with Ian? Was he always? Also, when Whitney was chatting with that guy in the doorway the microphone made them sound all weird and tinny :/

Because Shanice told Bobby about Jane being dead, but then Ian said it was a joke so hes pissed LOLL
Reply 301
I bet Bobby is Grant Mitchell's son :holmes:
Original post by EffKayy
Because Shanice told Bobby about Jane being dead, but then Ian said it was a joke so hes pissed LOLL

When did that happen :s-smilie: Lol pretty sure I've not missed an episode?
Original post by Roobsa
Yeah I thought that. Isn't that Samantha? Or the person who used to play her.

Face is familiar - used to be in EE in the 90's but not sure who she was related to or friend's with etc. Dull episode tbh.
Boring episode but at least the focus is back on the square and the Moons are back - Michael Moon especially. :adore: Last week's episodes were really dull, these little domestic holidays always bring out the worst episodes ever.
"Mandy Salter is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Nicola Stapleton. Introduced on 12 March 1992, Mandy was portrayed as a teenage tearaway. She was featured in storylines about homelessness, child and drug abuse. Her relationship with Aidan Brosnan was one of the prominent storylines featured in 1993. Due to the character's devious behaviour, it has been suggested that Mandy was one of the most hated characters on television during her tenure"
Reply 306
'Blonde, Petite, Bit grubby'

:biggrin:
Prostitution shouldn't be illegal. Haters gonna hate, but why is it illegal for me to sleep with some one for money but one night stands are okay? how does the payment make it any worst? sick and tired of society being held back by reactionary, conservative and religious forces. Who think sex is a dirty word. legalising prostituion doesn't mean legalising sex trafficing and exploitation any more than allowing factories to exist legalises forcing people to work 14 hour days in dangerous conditions. It is against the law to force people to work for 14 hours a day in dangerous conditions and so it would be against the law to force people to sleep with you.

Socio-political quote of the day
''Actually it's 2011 and women are equal to men these days''
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 308
"Stacey calls em no mates meals, but thats just her...Heather says the toad in the holes good!":rofl2:

Oh Jean...:adore:
Did anyone else hear about Jessie Wallaces (Kat) fiance? Nobhead, she deserves better.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/268210-jessie-wallace-dumps-fianc-hours-before-wedding-because-of-explicit-texts/
Original post by Wulf chan
Did anyone else hear about Jessie Wallaces (Kat) fiance? Nobhead, she deserves better.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/268210-jessie-wallace-dumps-fianc-hours-before-wedding-because-of-explicit-texts/

Wait for EE writers to turn it into a real life storyline.

But today's episode was absolute dour, was begging for it to be ended after 15mins.
Reply 311
Original post by morris743
I bet Bobby is Grant Mitchell's son :holmes:

Bobby is not Jane's biological son, he is Ian and Laura Beale's son... Laura is Ian's wife who died after falling down the stairs while they were seperated.

EDIT: So Ian technically is a widow!
(edited 12 years ago)
Whoever negged me clearly is a sexual prude. Get a grip.
Reply 313
Original post by znh
Bobby is not Jane's biological son, he is Ian and Laura Beale's son... Laura is Ian's wife who died after falling down the stairs while they were seperated.

EDIT: So Ian technically is a widow!

Grant Mitchell told me Bobby is his. But he couldn't get a visa back into Walford.
I'm kind of bored of East Enders now but I still watch it.
Reply 315
Original post by BenjyK
"Stacey calls em no mates meals, but thats just her...Heather says the toad in the holes good!":rofl2:

Oh Jean...:adore:
I spat out my drink when I heard Jean say that to Ian. She is comic gold, but you know in a good way. Unlike Heather who you struggle to have sympathy for and kind of laugh at? oh to be compared to heather and mocked, ouch! :biggrin:

Jean is amazing, the fact that she often realises too late what she says just cracks me up more.
(edited 12 years ago)
I wonder if any other chip shop owner call "pull some strings" in the way Ian can?! Another boring episode tbh, find my mind drifting from the show as it's all doom and gloom atm. This Kat baby thing is horrendous also, and I wonder if my Doctor will speak to me over the phone about a health issue as Dr Khan did for Kat.
Reply 317
Original post by Aky786UK
I wonder if any other chip shop owner call "pull some strings" in the way Ian can?! Another boring episode tbh, find my mind drifting from the show as it's all doom and gloom atm. This Kat baby thing is horrendous also, and I wonder if my Doctor will speak to me over the phone about a health issue as Dr Khan did for Kat.

He seems to have been giving a lot of important diagnoses over the phone recently. It's weird over the summer, the cast seems to drop down to about 20% of the normal amount. We haven't seen Christian, the whole Masood family, or Ben for ages. Not that I miss any of those characters, it's just a bit odd. Plus, I thought Alfie was impotent, isn't it really good news that he's managed to finally spread his own seed?
(edited 12 years ago)
Eastenders is a lesson in how not to behave in relationships. Alfie is like a big stupid kid who uses his parents credit card without permission. Who the hell lets a child you hardly know live with you, when you know your partner is not 100% happy with it. What a fool.
Reply 319
A briefcase Billy? Really?

Quick Reply

Latest