The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

I do love it when Kat verbally owns Alfie because the latter is clearly a wimp and under the thumb when it comes to his wife. And for judging Kat.

Also, I read in the Sky TV guide synopsis for Thursday that Mercy is back? Oh wait a minute before those anti-Mercy posters get heated, its her sister that appears? I bet you she'll be better looking than Mercy and who'll probably go out with Fatboy.
Reply 341
Would all those who want a piece of Pats pie please form an orderly queue? It will be a lot faster that way, and we can all have a piece :rofl:

I'm getting a bit fed up of Kat throwing her toys out of her pram. I know Alfie keeps putting his foot in it, but she did already land him with his cousins baby, and he thought he was a jaffa, so why would his first thought be 'this is mine'?
Reply 342
Is it some sort of fashion to show as much of your bra as possible like Kat does? I feel really sorry for Alfie, getting all happy about having a baby and then having it taken away from him :frown:
Reply 343
EastEnders is unwatchable at the moment. Not a great statistic for the BBC's flagship show.

Ha. I jest. Still gets 8 million viewers. This is how low TV has sunk.
What a creeper, but Dr Khan :sexface:
WTF is everyone's problem with Eddy buying something off somebody, and selling it on for more? That's his job... That's how people make money ffs.

****ing stupid. And Carol's reaction was ridiculous.
Reply 346
i havnt been watching it this week :s-smilie: have i misse out alot ?
Reply 347
Is anyone watching Amira's Secret on the red button? It's weird.
Reply 348
Anyone watching the 'extra' bit on BBC interactive? Amira is a terrible actress. :facepalm2:
Original post by JessicaW
Anyone watching the 'extra' bit on BBC interactive? Amira is a terrible actress. :facepalm2:

Her crying was AWFUL. She just kept baring her teeth!
still would though
Original post by Arturo Bandini
WTF is everyone's problem with Eddy buying something off somebody, and selling it on for more? That's his job... That's how people make money ffs.

****ing stupid. And Carol's reaction was ridiculous.

Exactly. He gave Tanya's mum £500 for it, pretty stupid.
Original post by Aky786UK
Exactly. He gave Tanya's mum £500 for it, pretty stupid.

Yeah wtf does Carol think Eddy's business is, if it's not buying things off people and selling them on for more? Stupid bitch.
Reply 353
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ben and co were playing the Playstation but it was Wii boxing on the TV?
Reply 354
Original post by Roobsa
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ben and co were playing the Playstation but it was Wii boxing on the TV?

Maybe it was kinect :s-smilie:
Reply 355
Original post by yunghamz
Maybe it was kinect :s-smilie:

Ben had a PS3 controller in his hand at one point. Looked like one anyway.
Reply 356
Original post by Roobsa
Ben had a PS3 controller in his hand at one point. Looked like one anyway.

Yeah that's what i thought aswell :s-smilie: , but he has a black xbox controller when he was talking to Phil.

Lol at how this is the only thing worthy of notice in the episode.
Reply 357
:rofl: zainab :lol:
Reply 358
Hollyoaks is better.
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by yunghamz
Yeah that's what i thought aswell :s-smilie: , but he has a black xbox controller when he was talking to Phil.

Lol at how this is the only thing worthy of notice in the episode.

I thought that too. Perhaps it was the BBC's attempt to ensure brand neutrality? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest