The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
:dice:

:rofl: at that smiley! I looked at it and thought that can't be right, TSR wouldn't have that... then hovered my mouse over it and it said 'dice'! That facial expressions are brilliant :teehee:
Original post by Mess.
Whitney :nope: Lauren :dice:

Lauren has too much attitude :no: Of course, Whitney isn't much better attitude-wise and is thick as **** but credit where it's due - she looked good today! :adore:
Reply 582
Original post by Aky786UK
LOL at that actor who shagged Kat, he used to be in the Bill with receding hairline and short. In today's episode, he looked like a cowboy from Brokeback Mountain with his stubble and long hair. I think Kat could have shagged someone better looking. Nice to see Tracy had some lines today. Boring episode tbh.

Good olde mickey Webb! A Bill legend!

Roxy looked hotter than usual, are we expecting a straight turn from Christian?
Whitney and Tyler are so cute, especially the no rush part made me aww.
Why doesn't that woman want to go with Dot - what is she planning?
Original post by Aky786UK
LOL at that actor who shagged Kat, he used to be in the Bill with receding hairline and short. In today's episode, he looked like a cowboy from Brokeback Mountain with his stubble and long hair. I think Kat could have shagged someone better looking. Nice to see Tracy had some lines today. Boring episode tbh.

I recognised him too! I remember he was the victim of rape in the Bill by another man, he used to be one of my favourite characters!
Not watched EE in ages... was going to settle into uni and then get back into it. Using this thread to catch up... doesn't look like I've missed anything worth rewatching :hmmm:
Aww Fatz :sad:
Reply 588
So unrealistic, Tyler and fatboy barely know each other
Reply 589
Rabbitt a EE legend since 17/10/2011
I wish I had that baby with Amira instead.. she soo hot.
Reply 591
Amira looks like an Asian Sarah Jessica Parker :sick:
Reply 592
When she was married to Syed, she looked pretty.. She still is pretty now, but not so much for some reason :s-smilie:
I can't take that Bill actor seriously in EE, that hair looks like the wig that Alfie will pull off when he finds out about the sneaky shag in the alley. His hair was better when it was shorter although EE want him to look "youthful". But Amira, sexy! I suppose she's now technially an on-screen MILF!
Reply 594
If I was Alfie I would honestly beat up Kat the moment I found out she cheated.

In fact scratch that. I would've beaten her up the after she gave birth to MICHAELS' son.

I don't condone domestic violence, but I understand when someone needs sense beaten into em.
amira doesnt look as hawt as she did back in the day :nopity:
Reply 596
Original post by flowermaster91

She's also become totally twisted. Should be interesting to follow.
Original post by flowermaster91

I think that's because we have Afia :coma: to compare her to now. :sexface: although Amira still has amazing hair.
Reply 598
Original post by RainbowDoll
I think that's because we have Afia :coma: to compare her to now. :sexface: although Amira still has amazing hair.

Afia, ew.
Original post by Misc
Afia, ew.

:nooo: Afia is pretty. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest