The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Am I the only person who doesn't find Lola attractive at all?

I don't get it either, s'all about Lauren
Original post by tillytots
I don't get it either, s'all about Lauren

Yeah

:daydreaming:
People on TV don't get STIs :colonhash:

She could at least roll my dice :sexface:

lmao

Am I the only person who doesn't find Lola attractive at all?

Meh. She could be attractive, with a different sense of style and hair style/hair colour.
Reply 5983
Original post by Precious Illusions
lmao

Meh. She could be attractive, with a different sense of style and hair style/hair colour.

She looks like a gypsy traveler's daughter! LOL She's fully butterz!

Lauren is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!
Seriously what is Fatboy's purpose on eastenders? He should leave asap
Original post by Secretnerd123
Seriously what is Fatboy's purpose on eastenders? He should leave asap

to connect with da youngstas and da thugs bruv namsayin?

you get me fam?
to connect with da youngstas and da thugs bruv namsayin?

you get me fam?

I just can't stand him!! Why do good characters such as Michael get axed whilst he is still there??? Him and poppy should just fly into the sunset and never come back

On another note, i felt that Dexter could've atleast shown abit more emotion. He didn't even shed a tear or smash something:s-smilie:
Original post by Precious Illusions

The actress looks pretty good at awards shows, when she's not wandering around in gold chains and tracksuits. She styles her hair differently and I think it makes the colour look better.

Poppy is where my girl crush is at though.
Anyone else think Lola and Peter are a weird couple and don't look good together at all?
I just can't stand him!! Why do good characters such as Michael get axed whilst he is still there??? Him and poppy should just fly into the sunset and never come back

On another note, i felt that Dexter could've atleast shown abit more emotion. He didn't even shed a tear or smash something:s-smilie:

Original post by chocolate buttons
Anyone else think Lola and Peter are a weird couple and don't look good together at all?

I don't like any of the kids in it tbh, they should get rid of them all
Lauren is the best looking - no doubt. Lola could be if she ditches her trackies.

And does Kat get paid extra for cleavage shots? Not complaining mind but yesterday was alot of show.

I checked the episode on playback at 15mins, thinking "not long left" then realised it was an hour!

Have to say, don't mind Terry/Bianca too much - think they could work if they keep 'em as a light hearted couple.

LOL at Ian buying his own mince pies.
Original post by Aky786UK
Lauren is the best looking - no doubt. Lola could be if she ditches her trackies.

And does Kat get paid extra for cleavage shots? Not complaining mind but yesterday was alot of show.

I checked the episode on playback at 15mins, thinking "not long left" then realised it was an hour!

Have to say, don't mind Terry/Bianca too much - think they could work if they keep 'em as a light hearted couple.

LOL at Ian buying his own mince pies.

Poppy by a mile. The girls are still yards ahead of the gents mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

All Michael did was act terribly and call people by their full names.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
Poppy by a mile. The girls are still yards ahead of the gents mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poppy is pretty but Lauren :love:
All Michael did was act terribly and call people by their full names.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was a fantastic actor but each to their own opinion i guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else not buying the 'Lauren the Home-Wrecker' storyline... it just doesn't add up... she was so distraught and angry with her dad when the whole Stacy thing happened and hasn't exactly been quick to defend the guy with his other misdemeanour's...
He was a fantastic actor but each to their own opinion i guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

His acting was atrocious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mojojojo101
Anyone else not buying the 'Lauren the Home-Wrecker' storyline... it just doesn't add up... she was so distraught and angry with her dad when the whole Stacy thing happened and hasn't exactly been quick to defend the guy with his other misdemeanour's...

I'm having more trouble with Ronnie getting on her high horse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So are Joey and Janine seeing each other now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mojojojo101

She's Tanya's daughter through and through. Though I would think she'd put up more resistance to being the other woman.

I'm having more trouble with Ronnie getting on her high horse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Classic Mitchell trait though.

Quick Reply

Latest