The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

There may be a better place than here to ask this, but I'll ask anyway. Does anyone know how they do Eastenders/soaps? I'm assuming the actors have contracts but I don't really see how that would work because in some episodes we see a lot of a character but then they won't appear for a while.

I agree with an above poster about how Lauren shouldn't be giving Max another chance and why does nobody tell people things?! (Jay not exposing Max and Patrick not telling Denise when he had the chance)
Just randomly walked past the tv and Eastenders was on.... they've brought back Anthony!!!!? When did this happen? Please don't tell me he's Kat's sideman...

Can we bring back Paul was well for some lolz?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natty_d
Just randomly walked past the tv and Eastenders was on.... they've brought back Anthony!!!!? When did this happen? Please don't tell me he's Kat's sideman...

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was there for one episode. He's already gone again.
Nice to see a different side to Stan in tonight's episode. Hope he carries on like that.
Original post by natty_d

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're talking about his brother Paul, isn't he dead? I'm sure he was killed for snitching on someone?
EastEnders used to be like a family tradition. I used to watch every single episode, but for the past few months I've been off and on with it. The last time I was continuously watching it was around the time of the lead up and a few episodes after to Lucy's death. But it's all being dragged out now and I find it quite boring in my opinion. I also dislike the Carters. I don't like how the EE producers are trying so hard to make them the top likeable family. EE just doesn't have those amazing story lines anymore like they used to years ago like Kat's affairs, the Kat and Zoe storyline, Sharon and Dennis vs Dirty Den, Jamie's death, the Slater fire, Mark's HIV, Dawn vs crazy May... The list goes on.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Novascope
EastEnders used to be like a family tradition. I used to watch every single episode, but for the past few months I've been off and on with it. The last time I was continuously watching it was around the time of the lead up and a few episodes after to Lucy's death. But it's all being dragged out now and I find it quite boring in my opinion. I also dislike the Carters. I don't like how the EE producers are trying so hard to make them the top likeable family. EE just doesn't have those amazing story lines anymore like they used to years ago like Kat's affairs, the Kat and Zoe storyline, Sharon and Dennis vs Dirty Den, Jamie's death, the Slater fire, Mark's HIV, Dawn vs crazy May... The list goes on.

I miss Zoe :frown:
Go sharon! Go sharon! :biggrin:
Original post by natty_d

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's made me laughing way too loudly, kinda woke up my house hahahaha
I just feel disturbed everytime I see Mick and Shirley talking, knowing he's her son. It's not sunken in yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate Shabnam
I don't really understand what the man who Sharon met is going to do (and what Sharon's plan is) but it'll probably be explained.

I found it interesting that Tina had some serious scenes (apart from the abusive relationship)

I feel sorry for Nancy as well and I think she gets neglected, to some extent, by Linda, mainly

And I've heard they've got an actor for Ben so I'm just going to say here that I really hope he and Johnny don't end up together because Johnny seems good and Ben killed Heather D:
I just found out Rita Simons who plays Roxy Mitchell is Alan Sugars niece
Original post by Dilsz
I just found out Rita Simons who plays Roxy Mitchell is Alan Sugars niece

where you been? this is as old as knowning who shot phil :wink:
Original post by BlackThunder10
where you been? this is as old as knowning who shot phil :wink:

I just watched the documentary on lord sugars life
Why would someone answer someone else's phone call? I don't even answer my own family's calls unless they say it's ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:eek: Nick's alive! Whoever could have predicted such a shocking twist?!

This plotline is dragging so slow I feel like I'm ageing years between each reveal. I'll be 90 by the time Dot finds out.
Looks like I've definitely missed a lot while being on holiday :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Looks like I've definitely missed a lot while being on holiday :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww bub :console:
Original post by Dilsz
Aww bub :console:

You feel my pain :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest