The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

No doubt Christian will be back in a few weeks, Syed will try to win him back, Christian refuses at first but over time, due to a major gesture by Syed, both of them get back together and the break-up angle happens again. Abit boring.

George Michael ain't too pleased with this particular angle it seems.
EE is so stupid these days, Everyone around yusef has an iq of 10, syed is probably the most annoying character he so self obsessed it unbelievable, why is christian with him?

Also i hate jane she pisses me off, evil witch wants to take bobby away from ian.
Ooooh he's flipped :colone:
Original post by secretmessages
Ooooh he's flipped :colone:

Amira is so fit. I bet Tamwar got excited when she gave him a peck.

I think future storyline will be Tamwar having a affair with Amira. His current wife is a disastor.
Reply 784
ffs yusef
Reply 785
LMAO, Yusef in rapey mode :laugh: He really is trying to make Zainab his bitch atm :teehee:
Okay I missed about two weeks of eastenders a while ago which was when Kat did something with a guy. Can someone explain what actually happened? I know she saw him in a nightclub but that's all I know.
Reply 787
Original post by Wulf chan
Okay I missed about two weeks of eastenders a while ago which was when Kat did something with a guy. Can someone explain what actually happened? I know she saw him in a nightclub but that's all I know.

they did the nasty. nothing major has come out of it yet as she and alfie have been on holiday
Original post by RainbowDoll
I've just thought of an Eastenders character that I hated more than Ben.

Steven. steven_eastenders_gal_431.jpg

but he was hot in a creepypsychoImgonnakillabyatch kinda way.

My most hated character was Glenda, god she was awful! And Sonia, bloody whiny cow.

Edit:
Actually I hate most of the characters apart from Fatboy and Shirley(mainly cos she is just so vile yet so human) and they still get on my tit ends.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Pomppufiilis
but he was hot in a creepypsychoImgonnakillabyatch kinda way.

My most hated character was Glenda, god she was awful! And Sonia, bloody whiny cow.

Edit:
Actually I hate most of the characters apart from Fatboy and Shirley(mainly cos she is just so vile yet so human) and they still get on my tit ends.

No. :lolwut:

I also hate Glenda.
No. :lolwut:

I also hate Glenda.

Fair enough, I wished Glenda and actually that bimbo Vanessa as well would blow up in a freak polyester and hairspray explosion.
Is anyone else getting sick of Phil bringing up the 'Mitchell' name? He makes out like they are a huge gangster family, when in reality he is just a fat old man who can't handle his drink.
I think they should put Phil back on the drugs, I find him annoying but he was quite entertaining when he was running about on crack with a big ginger beard.
(edited 12 years ago)
Is anyone else getting sick of Phil bringing up the 'Mitchell' name? He makes out like they are a huge gangster family, when in reality he is just a fat old man who can't handle his drink.
I think they should put Phil back on the drugs, I find him annoying but he was quite entertaining when he was running about on crack with a big ginger beard.

PHIL MITCHELL is EASTENDERS. Without the Mitchell name in the show there would be no Eastenders.
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
PHIL MITCHELL is EASTENDERS. Without the Mitchell name in the show there would be no Eastenders.

Seriously? :curious:
dont listen to this guy :teeth:
(edited 12 years ago)
Seriously? :curious:

Yeh bro. The show died a little when peggy left. I was in tears when she departed, the show hasn't been the same since. Imagine if Phillip leaves.. you may aswell say R.I.P. Eastenders.
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Yeh bro. The show died a little when peggy left. I was in tears when she departed, the show hasn't been the same since. Imagine if Phillip leaves.. you may aswell say R.I.P. Eastenders.

*checks genatils* Nope... I'm definitely not your 'bro'.
*checks genatils* Nope... I'm definitely not your 'bro'.

Don't worry about it lad
Reply 798
Yusuf is an idiot
Original post by mel0n
Yusuf is an idiot

No he isn't. He is very intelligent, he a doctor!

Quick Reply

Latest