The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

lol keith miller :adore: the dirty scoundrel lmao

loving the beef between phil and dereck :drool: i want it to esculate further and further

also ricky is a prick ¬____¬
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK
Quick pop quiz, consisting of one question and one question only.

Derek Branning's voice has similarities to which former EE character? Quick hint, he liked sitting on his backside alot.

Answer:

Spoiler

What you think?

Yes! Haha.

I think he also looks like a rather aged and turned-evil Barry Evans, but that might just be me :unsure:
Yusef :noway:
Reply 983
Ugh cringe! I do kind of hope Ian and Jane get together again though, they both do my head in but it would just be pleasant.

Yusef can burn though.

And did Janine just do that? Did I see that? Woah...
Zainab is such a dumb bitch.
Reply 985
Oh my, sweet connection to the cheek by Yusef there, excellent execution, Zainabs face was priceless :rofl2:

But for real, whilst i still feel sorry for Zainab, she had so many warnings its ridiculous, this is what, the 3rd slap now? And when someone threatens to 2"dispose of" your son, i think you do more than write a flimsy note :facepalm2:
Predictable. As soon as Zainab posted that note through the letterbox, I and others knew it was never going to reach Masood. And IMO, Mas and Jane don't really suit as a couple. Neither do Mandy and Ian but not as much as the former.
Original post by BenjyK

But for real, whilst i still feel sorry for Zainab, she had so many warnings its ridiculous, this is what, the 3rd slap now? And when someone threatens to 2"dispose of" your son, i think you do more than write a flimsy note :facepalm2:

Ha ha, me and the missus both said this (we have a two year old). If someone came out with that one, they wouldn't get to finish the sentence before getting a knife through the face.

But then, neither Zainab nor Masood ever had much in the way of protective parental instincts. They treat all of their kids like crap. Yusef could chop up and mince little Kamil and Zainab would just be all "Oh noes, he's all mince now and stuff, he'll never be accepted into the mosque!"
Reply 988
Original post by Bhumbauze

Original post by Bhumbauze
Yusef could chop up and mince little Kamil and Zainab would just be all "Oh noes, he's all mince now and stuff, he'll never be accepted into the mosque!"

:rofl3: I could actually imagine that: "What about my reputation, people will talk! What will Bushra say???!!!" :toofunny:

If i had to play Zainab I probably wouldnt be able to make it through a scene without cracking up
Reply 989
dhfbhdjshdbs I hate Yusef so much!! And Zainab, she's such a dumb cow, why knock on Masood's door if you're just going to stand there like a lemon? Poor Kamil :frown:

Also, something that's bugged me for a while but whenever Zainab goes out she always has a tiny pram, Kamil is hardly a new born or that young that he's going to be lying down in some time pram. Eastenders has underestimated my observation.
I'd just stab him in his sleep.
Reply 991
Zainab has been so silly! Looking forward to the next week of Eastenders! Xmas day is normally a good episode.
Damn why did Zainab forget her passport? :frown:
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Damn why did Zainab forget her passport? :frown:

She didn't forget it. When Yusuf was at the check out, she chucked it in a cleaner's bin.

But Zainab, who seems so mentally strong, seems incapable - thanks to EE writers - to speak up promptly. I hope Yusuf gets his comeuppance by the end of the week.

Ian/Mandy - You can just expect her fling with Ricky getting out before her big day.

And Kat looked quite MILFY in that green dress :wink:
I'm disappointed Yusef has turned into a wife beater and has got Zainab running scared =/.. expected more from the story writers.

Ideal storyline would have been..
Masood has an affair with Zainab behind Yusef's back. Zainab gets pregnant, Yusef finds out the child isn't his.. then he goes and has a affair with Amira. Amira and Yusef fall in love.
Reply 995
It's so peak right now man
Reply 996
Original post by Yawn11
It's so peak right now man

No. It's not.
Reply 997
Mo deserves to go to jail.
Reply 998
Jean is giving me 100%, 360 degree jokes right now, at this rate she's creeping up on Kim for funniest character on the square :rofl2:
Reply 999
I think I might be one of the only people who want Masood and Jane to stay together. Zainab is well annoying now... (but I love Nina Wadia when she does comedy!)

Quick Reply

Latest