The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

And Denise? wtf bitch
Reply 1181
Why wasn't this yesterday's episode!? How did the EE producers get that so wrong. There was just no logic to anything in this episode. Masood just chilling in the kitchen alone after the first fire. The conveniently placed trail of apparently instantly flammable paper leading into the hallway. :facepalm:

Original post by natty_d
Nobody died :colonhash:

Yusef got flattened no?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by natty_d
Afia should have died tbh :ninja:

Everyone in that family gets on my nerves aside from Masood.
Reply 1183
Christian's thought process, drag guy who nearly died from fire and smoke to the living room, forget about the house that nearly caught fire and have a drink in the pub.
What was Afia shouting? Tam or Dad? :s-smilie: :P
kim and zainab screaming did my ****ing head in, and then afia had to join in. -_-
LOL my stomach actually hurts from laughing. WHAT THE HELL was that scene with Tamwar at the end? And why wasn't Afia screaming when she saw him at the end, she just kept screaming for Yusef. I'm gutted he's dead though. Although we don't know for certain that he actually is dead. And why did Denise hand the USB in to the police after Phil saved her life?! Does she think Phil set the B&B on fire?

Original post by Master.K
Do u really expect someone to type an essay for you?!?
Piss off seriously.

Trust me. As if anyone can be bothered.
Afia is a cow! Yusuef must be satan himself!
Original post by FelixFelicis
LOL my stomach actually hurts from laughing. WHAT THE HELL was that scene with Tamwar at the end? And why wasn't Afia screaming when she saw him at the end, she just kept screaming for Yusef. I'm gutted he's dead though. Although we don't know for certain that he actually is dead. And why did Denise hand the USB in to the police after Phil saved her life?! Does she think Phil set the B&B on fire?

Trust me. As if anyone can be bothered.

Denise is an utter bitch for handing in the usb!!! She should have just died!!! COW!

Afia is a stupid little girl, I can not stand her!

Yusef is handsomely scary and must be the satan of eastenders!!!!
Also, what kind of imbecile goes BACK INTO a building that was just on fire? Ahem, Denise. And why didn't Masood leave the building and why didn't Christian drag him out? No, it's fine, we'll just chill inside and see what happens. :facepalm:
That was all a bit weak to be honest. Why did Mas go into the room when he saw Yusef sitting there with petrol and a lit match? Why did Christian put Mas in the living room, rather than outside? Why did everyone go the pub without making sure everyone had left the building? Why did Denise wander back upstairs to get her coat? The questions are endless lol.

If it is the end of Yusef though, I'll be pretty happy. And, given his tendency to start fires, it seems like an apt way for him to go. :redface:
Original post by XxPrissyxX
Afia is a cow! Yusuef must be satan himself!

He fell to the depths of hell in that fire. :evil:

Was it just me seeing things, or was Tamwar really migraine skanking out of a burning building?

Spoiler involving Tamwar's future, for those that don't know. Beware!

Spoiler

Soooo many things wrong in today's episode:
1. When Phil + Denise escaped from coming downstairs, why didn't Masood do the same, after finally making it down, rather than hanging around downstairs?
2. If Yusef intended to kill Masood, why did he not douse petrol directly onto him rather than around him?
3. Isn't a b&b supposed to have fire exits?
The next few are not as obvious bloopers but still annoying and stupid
4. Afia not telling Tam that her dad tried to kill Zainab is unbelieveable in itself, and really I doubt anyone would have kept that a secret in real life.
5. Afia is an idiot for letting her dad get out the kitchen at Zainab's > underreaction by Zainab as to where he'd gotten to after he 'escaped'.
6. Zainab should have texted Tam to tell him that Afia wasn't really in the fire. (I realised this before he went in but realise that Zainab might have been in too much shock by everything to think of this, however I'm just putting it here anyway).
Ok, so I know it's just a soap but I could have written a better scritpt than the EastEnders script writer(s). :confused:

EDIT: Would personally be interested to know whether others would have done what Denise did by telling the police about Phil killing Dennis. I personally would have left it after Phil did try to save Denise too. Then again he could have done that thinking she would have rang the police otherwise / or could have thought she'd die in the fire, meh.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mr.Messy
He fell to the depths of hell in that fire. :evil:

Was it just me seeing things, or was Tamwar really migraine skanking out of a burning building?

Spoiler involving Tamwar's future, for those that don't know. Beware!

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1194
Over-dramatic! Damn despite Yusef being an evil f***, the thought of his daughter being in the fire was enough for him to save her, strange haha. Zainab is to blame for the whole thing :laugh:
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
Soooo many things wrong in today's episode:
1. When Phil + Denise escaped from coming downstairs, why didn't Masood do the same, after finally making it down, rather than hanging around downstairs?
2. If Yusef intended to kill Masood, why did he not douse petrol directly onto him rather than around him?
3. Isn't a b&b supposed to have fire exits?
The next few are not as obvious bloopers but still annoying and stupid
4. Afia not telling Tam that her dad tried to kill Zainab is unbelieveable in itself, and really I doubt anyone would have kept that a secret in real life.
5. Afia is an idiot for letting her dad get out the kitchen at Zainab's > underreaction by Zainab as to where he'd gotten to after he 'escaped'.
Ok, so I know it's just a soap but I could have written a better scritpt than the EastEnders script writer(s). :confused:

I thought the same. Plus, shouldn't every room have a fire alarm?
Needless to say, I think the fire safety people wouldn't be too impressed lol.
Really hope Phil is okay.
Original post by Nator
Over-dramatic! Damn despite Yusef being an evil f***, the thought of his daughter being in the fire was enough for him to save her, strange haha. Zainab is to blame for the whole thing :laugh:

Hating or passively disliking just about everyone else doesn't mean he doesn't love his daughter.
Original post by XxPrissyxX
NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYY

SPOILER.
i swear some of zainabs screams sounded like a cow mooing

and the usual stupidity of the characters why didnt yusef kill masood right in front of him and why did masood stay there :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest