The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Has EastEnders been on tonight?
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Has EastEnders been on tonight?

It's on at 8.
When Morgan came and hugged Michael who just sat there patting him awkwardly :laugh:
Reply 1383
Original post by FelixFelicis
When Morgan came and hugged Michael who just sat there patting him awkwardly :laugh:

Michael? Or David?

I didn't see the little fella hug Michael...that would certainly be amusing, so if that's the case, I will have to hit up iPlayer!
Original post by Aack
Michael? Or David?

I didn't see the little fella hug Michael...that would certainly be amusing, so if that's the case, I will have to hit up iPlayer!

Michael. And then Tiffany came and told him how bloody useless he was.
Reply 1385
Original post by FelixFelicis
Michael. And then Tiffany came and told him how bloody useless he was.

I'll have to give it another watch!

I can't imagine Michael hugging any child...especially Morgan!

Two of my favourite characters.
Watching Pat's last episode on iPlayer now as I missed it... and OMG, I think I'm gonna bawl.
Reply 1387
Amira's (Preeya Kalidas) acting has gone down the drain, its not believable anymore, I think she's been spending too much time in the music industry
(edited 12 years ago)
I didn't even watch the Christmas episodes. I know Yusef succumbed to the fire, but are Masood and Zainab all reunited and shiny happy now or what? What about Jane? Please someone give me an update :biggrin:

Original post by Pn94
That fat **** Derek. What was the story behind him and Bianca's dad in the 1st place?

Pretty sad at the end there really.

I'm replying to you a bit late sorry, but basically, Derek wasn't too happy that David knocked up Carol, so he beat him up. And I think David beat him up too, but I'm not sure on that one. So basically he's just pissed off at David because he got his sister pregnant with Bianca, bit stupid really all these years later. Derek was in the show in the 90's, played by another actor.

Good to see David again, I remember him in the show when I was younger and he was having the affair with Cindy, I totally fancied him.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1389
Original post by F Ellen
I didn't even watch the Christmas episodes. I know Yusef succumbed to the fire, but are Masood and Zainab all reunited and shiny happy now or what? What about Jane? Please someone give me an update :biggrin:

I'm replying to you a bit late sorry, but basically, Derek wasn't too happy that David knocked up Carol, so he beat him up. And I think David beat him up too, but I'm not sure on that one. So basically he's just pissed off at David because he got his sister pregnant with Bianca, bit stupid really all these years later. Derek was in the show in the 90's, played by another actor.

Good to see David again, I remember him in the show when I was younger and he was having the affair with Cindy, I totally fancied him.

I see, sounds interesting :biggrin:
I love that Frank is a 'key player' in this preview clip :rofl: http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/?preview
Sad that Pat went the way she did. For years I'd believed/ been hoping for her and Patrick to get together and get married, and when either actor left the show, that both of them would have gone off to start a happy life together in New Zealand (seeing as that's always where Pat was on her holidays). As for Kat & Alfie and Ricky & Bianca, please don't split them up they are both great couples. And Finally, I'm glad that Zainab and Masood appear to be getting back together :smile:. If these last two weeks have been anything to go by, I'm thinking 2012 will be a strong year for Eastenders - none of the other soaps are anywhere near as good, not even Home and Away which is usually quite dramatic itself.
The new Lucy:

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
The new Lucy:

Spoiler

What an ugly little thing...
Neg? Wonder who fancies the new lucy hahaha.
(edited 12 years ago)
Lauren: Lucy! You've changed your face!

Lucy: You too!
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Lauren: Lucy! You've changed your face!

Lucy: You too!

Then Lucy goes out and finds Bens changed hsis face aswell! :colone:
^The new Lucy ain't that bad, EE writers should do a little comedy segment where they actually note the change in the actors playing the characters but because the writers are cack, they won't.
Reply 1397
Why did they get rid of Lucy? Because she put a fair bit of weight on?
Original post by Mess.
Why did they get rid of Lucy? Because she put a fair bit of weight on?

The actress was sacked for being photographed clubbing/drinking underage, or something.
So how long is Janine gonna have that baby for? A few months or maybe all the way and name the child Patty? or maybe Paddy?

Quick Reply

Latest