The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780

Original post by ROYP
Ian is Phil's father and Ben is Lucys' father. Phil is both Ian's and Ben's father and Lucy is Phil's sister. That is my understanding.

Isn't Phil older than Ian :confused: And Ben is younger than Lucy :lolwut:
Original post by ROYP
Ian is Phil's father and Ben is Lucys' father. Phil is both Ian's and Ben's father and Lucy is Phil's sister. That is my understanding.

Ben is lucy's father, :lolwut: i swear their the same age :lol:
Original post by ROYP

WTF?

Original post by This Honest
I've been itching to know this for a while, perhaps I'm missing something

If Ian and Ben are brothers and ben's dad is phil, then who's father is Ian's?

Also, if Ben and Ian are brothers, then does that mean that Lucy uncle is Ben? :lol:

Phil is Ian's step father. Ian's father was Pete Beale, who was also married to Pat and fathered David Wicks. This makes Ian and, in some small way, Ben Bianca's uncles. Ben is Lucy's uncle. Interestingly, Lucy could also be considered Phils' step-granddaughter (at least before he and Kathy, Ian's mother, divorced).
Original post by syrettd
WTF?

Phil is Ian's step father. Ian's father was Pete Beale, who was also married to Pat and fathered David Wicks. This makes Ian and, in some small way, Ben Bianca's uncles. Ben is Lucy's uncle. Interestingly, Lucy could also be considered Phils' step-granddaughter (at least before he and Kathy, Ian's mother, divorced).

:rofl2: that's a complicated family tree

:rofl2: that's a complicated family tree

That's not even half of Bianca's weird family tree! We all know Ricky, her adoring husband...also her step-uncle! Related to the Slaters and (distantly) the Moons by marriage (Bradley, her cousin, married Stacey, Stacey's cousin Kat married Alfie). She's even distantly related to Denise after she married Kevin!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1785
Someone please knock Derek off his pedestal?

Ian's mum Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) married Phil and they had a son , Ben.
Ian's dad is Peter Beale.

Friday's ending was good.
Original post by Morgsie
Someone please knock Derek off his pedestal?

Ian's mum Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) married Phil and they had a son , Ben.
Ian's dad is Peter Beale.

Friday's ending was good.

thanks for that

Original post by syrettd
That's not even half of Bianca's weird family tree! We all know Ricky, her adoring husband...also her step-uncle! Related to the Slaters and (distantly) the Moons by marriage (Bradley, her cousin, married Stacey, Stacey's cousin Kat married Alfie). She's even distantly related to Denise after she married Kevin!

:eek2: :eek: :wtf: :rofl2: :toofunny:
just some of my emotions atm
blimey... even DENISE?!!
:eek2: :eek: :wtf: :rofl2: :toofunny:
just some of my emotions atm
blimey... even DENISE?!!

I know, when someone pointed it out to me, I was like :eek:. I could probably count on one hand the number of cast members she's not related in some way to. Actually two hands, I don't think there's any link between her and the Masoods.
Reply 1788
Ben is some ********. Needs to get ****ed :angry:
I've just finished watching Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's episodes on the iPlayer, and if anything disturbed me more than Ben Mitchell, it was Bianca's poodle top! Seriously, it's the most ghastly jumper I have ever seen rofl. I've just seen a preview of Monday's too on the website, it looks good - Lucy chucking coffee over the wedding dress - gonna be a bit of drama between her and Mandy I think ! I don't trust Janine either. She's being too nice lately ...... something's not right there! And apparently Sharon and Nick are coming back. I've always thought they should bring the Di Marco's back instead. They seemed fun - I mean Beppe could always get together with Shirley now that Phil's off the block. He had quite a taste for the Mitchell women back in the 90s lol ..... Tiffany and Beppe before Frank ran her over. I'm only 19 but I've been watching the show since I was born lol.
(edited 12 years ago)
ben :nothing:
Reply 1791
Watching a bit of daytime telly and Martin Fowler (I don't know the actors name and I can't be bothered to look it up :tongue:) is being interviewed on channel 5.

He sounds so much like Ricky Butcher!
Reply 1792
Original post by Hood_Man
Watching a bit of daytime telly and Martin Fowler (I don't know the actors name and I can't be bothered to look it up :tongue:) is being interviewed on channel 5.

He sounds so much like Ricky Butcher!

Haha he does sound like Ricky. James Alexandrou his name is, voices Bizarre Crime on BBC3 as well and did a 2 part documentary on weed last year
Jack and Roxy at the end was so predictable...
Roxy reminds me of a large lady i've seen on tv. But i cant remember her name
Reply 1795
Don't push it Derek, Max could **** you up!
Reply 1796
I'm just going to surgically remove my fist from my mouth listening to that dweeb...
Am I the only one that finds Mandy hot, and a total MILF? :drool:
Reply 1798
Does anyone else feel like the new guy that works at the vic looks shifty? He has shifty eyes.
Reply 1799
Original post by Master.K
Am I the only one that finds Mandy hot, and a total MILF? :drool:

Ian is punching well above his weight with Mandy, that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest