The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

we need to make a chant up for one eastenders character like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJKb009aD4

this is legendary..

He don't drink in the woolpack. cause thats in emmerdale
He don't drink in the Queen Vic. cause thats in eastenders
He don't drink in the Su Bar. cause thats in hollyoaks
He drinks in the rovers cause thats corro..Ken Barlow, Ken Barlow, Ken Barlow
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1901
Derek can't pull off that hat
Original post by ROYP
Derek can't pull off that hat

lol truesay he looked like a right ****in berk

Also how inconsiderate are whitney and that moon kid? yeah he gave his blessing but you don't have to go around the square all over each other in front of him all the time. fatboy needs to give whitney a slap too
I'm sure Derek is going to piss off the whole of Walford and then they have a mass vigilante riot style mob and Peggy comes back to kill him :sogood: :colonhash:
Reply 1904
Original post by natty_d
I'm sure Derek is going to piss off the whole of Walford and then they have a mass vigilante riot style mob and Peggy comes back to kill him :sogood: :colonhash:

we live in hope
I was heartbroken when amira startin licking next mans face :'(
Reply 1906
whats derek gonna do with that cctv image of roxy? why is it a big deal? :s-smilie:

i cant wait for the day tyler cheats on whitney :colone:
Reply 1907
I assume he is going to say she was stealing from him.
Reply 1908
whoever it was that said Derek has one face for everything was so right. His go-to face for every situation looks like a mix between confused, hungry and aroused.
Reply 1909
Aroused because he is hungry and he knows food is on the way?

He has the type of face were if his jowls were to be sliced off in torture he would ask if he could eat them. He looks like he smells tbph.
Reply 1910
he looks like if you were to touch his hair it'd be all gooey and horrible and the wet/gooiness would come off on your hand and you'd have to wipe it on your jeans or something
Original post by Mess.
Aroused because he is hungry and he knows food is on the way?

He has the type of face were if his jowls were to be sliced off in torture he would ask if he could eat them. He looks like he smells tbph.

Lad, would you give Amira one?
Ohhh, Fatboy! :frown:
Quite pathetic how Fat Boy rolled over at the end just because Whitney got a few people together in a club. Jack, despite being a copper, is completely clueless. I'm guessing his solving crimes rate wasn't too high...
Tiffanny is amazing!
Whitney irritates me. How could she dump fatz for tyler??? He's slept with the whole square and now they "love" each other. They're both stupid.
Derek's hat makes him look even more like a pillock.
Reply 1917
Anyone seen the new B&Q advert? I'm pretty sure (the actor of) Michael Moon is doing the voice over.
Original post by Roobsa
Anyone seen the new B&Q advert? I'm pretty sure (the actor of) Michael Moon is doing the voice over.

He is definitely doing the voice over for an advert at the moment. A B&Q one sounds familiar. )
Reply 1919
Original post by flowermaster91
once she comes back (i hope) ronnie mitchell will be the hottest :hand:

Ewwwwwww. She's mingin'. Roxy on the other hand... Hottest on the show is Lucy though.

Quick Reply

Latest