Original post by Tiger1993
Anyone on here staying in Parham?

Yeah I am, Building 10! where you at?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 581
Anyone had that email about collecting keys etc yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 582
Not yet :frown:
Reply 583
Original post by beck010
Anyone had that email about collecting keys etc yet?

Not yet, hopefully in the next week or so.
Reply 584
Original post by tk1993
Those sound cool!
Yeah, I did the three steps :smile: Just the picking the modules one was about paying for the course or something. At that point I hadn't accepted my accommodation or set up how I was going to pay it so I wasn't sure what to do lol. I ended up just leaving it blank and not picking any :eek: And now I can't change it, I'll try again soon :frown:
And it's in the afternoon of the 23rd, I forget the exact time :smile: You?

ohh I see, well I'm sure if there were any mistakes made, they will be rectified at registration, mine is the 23rd ( I think it's a Saturday) they split up the registration dates didn't they? for joint honors students and single honors?
Original post by Karism
Not yet, hopefully in the next week or so.

I move on Sunday and I still haven't heard anything!
Reply 586
Original post by daniroberts824
I move on Sunday and I still haven't heard anything!

I'm moving in next Sunday and haven't heard anything either. Oh dear. :colondollar:
Reply 587
Apparently the freshers timetable goes up today, it's not there yet though! :frown:

Reply 588
Is anyone doing media and communications!? No idea what to do with the module thing
Reply 589
Original post by beck010
Apparently the freshers timetable goes up today, it's not there yet though! :frown:

It's up now! :smile:
Reply 590
Someone emailed them because they move in on sunday and hadn't hurt and were told they don't send the emails/letters out til next week, which is stupid!!!

Anyone have a link for the freshers timetable?
Original post by geebee
Someone emailed them because they move in on sunday and hadn't hurt and were told they don't send the emails/letters out til next week, which is stupid!!!

Anyone have a link for the freshers timetable?

http://ccsu.co.uk/freshers/events/canterbury/ thats the link for the timetable :smile:
I move on Sunday and I got my email about picking up keys etc on Tuesday by the way, so hopefully the rest of you guys will hear pretty soon x
Reply 593
I move on the 16th and got my e-mail about keys yesterday. :smile:

Reply 594
I don't move til the 22nd, but I would still like to know :/ hopefully soon!
Reply 595
Original post by lkm93x
Is anyone doing media and communications!? No idea what to do with the module thing

Hi, I'm doing media and communications? and do you mean when you need to add a 6th module? I chose Digital Media
Reply 596
Parham Road Student Village Anybody?
Reply 597
Original post by petrosp70
Parham Road Student Village Anybody?

Yep! :smile:
Reply 598
Has anyone completed the accommodation check-in about keys yet? I've forgotten where I'm supposed to collect keys from, is it Augustine House? :s-smilie:

Reply 599
Original post by colef001
Has anyone completed the accommodation check-in about keys yet? I've forgotten where I'm supposed to collect keys from, is it Augustine House? :s-smilie:

I think you pick them up from your accommodation reception when you check in.

At least for me, i had to print out a form to sign, and it says there that the check in is at reception.

I'm at St Goerges, i'd imagine the procedure would be the same for the other university managed accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending