The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Whites to become a minority in Uk by 2100

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Nahh it won't happen, the world end in 2012.
As long as they don't blow up the world I don't really care.
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
The haplogroups that would become Europeans (and other groups that would become Amerindians, Austronesians, etc.) transited through the Caucasus and Steppes, but they did not "come from" Asia any more than Asians did. Modern humans originated in the Rift Valley.

oh yeah i get what your saying now lol. But you used correct terminology.
Original post by Zahir
If you want to generalise, how about the thousands of British Indians and Pakistanis who are clearly not integrated into british society and instead create ghettos within the country which are basically mini-indias / pakistans. They would be the majority of the indians and pakistanis within British society - on the flip side you do get the ones who work extremely hard and occupy some of the top jobs within society.

ur forgetting how hard it is to go to another country and build everything from scratch especially in britain which is so expensive compared to asia.
if i send you to the U.S. with hardly any money oviouslly you would struggle aswell at first
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
I'm not French, it isn't difficult.

Are you questioning my intelligence? :eyebrow:
Reply 185
Original post by undertaker1
ur forgetting how hard it is to go to another country and build everything from scratch especially in britain which is so expensive compared to asia.
if i send you to the U.S. with hardly any money oviouslly you would struggle aswell at first

Not an excuse, for creating ghettos within a country and not even making the slightest effort to learn the language of the land etc.
The amount of my own "kind" who piss me off is ridiculous - it is for this very reason that most of my friends are not Asian. As others have said skin colour means **** all.
England is traditionally a white nation, I'm mixed race but it would be terrible for a countries natives to become the minority

It would be the end of Great Britain because it would be the end of the people who made it so.

it's prolly gonna happen and it's a shame.
Reply 187
Original post by kingkongjaffa
England is traditionally a white nation, I'm mixed race but it would be terrible for a countries natives to become the minority

It would be the end of Great Britain because it would be the end of the people who made it so.

it's prolly gonna happen and it's a shame.

it wouldn't be the end of the people who made it so, because they are long dead already. being white doesn't give people the right to take credit for what their country has done before they were born. the country is not going to be any worse off because there is more melanin about
Reply 188
It also says that whites will be a minority in London by 2010.

Not a very good prediction.
So?
Reply 190
I'm black but I think it's a joke how white people are not allowed to be proud of/defend their race.

Political correctness has gone mad.
Original post by kevkevkev
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world1

The antiwhites will be seething its not a Daily Mail article. Oh and the date does nothing to discount it.

Discuss

UPDATE-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html

Looks like the prediction is now 2066

by 2100, those of a "certain era" would have passed on long ago and so I don't beleive it would be much of an issue to people...
Original post by TRS-T
I'm black but I think it's a joke how white people are not allowed to be proud of/defend their race.

Political correctness has gone mad.

as someone who is "black" how do you show pride in your "race" / defend your race?
Reply 193
maybe that because the majority of uk is white. what i am trying to say is that if there are 10% asians in the uk why are there 30% of the medical students asian

And 0% of the Premier League is Asian...

And a British Asian has never played for England...

That is poor mate...
Original post by TRS-T

That is poor mate...

stop racism in football
Original post by Zahir
Not an excuse, for creating ghettos within a country and not even making the slightest effort to learn the language of the land etc.
The amount of my own "kind" who piss me off is ridiculous - it is for this very reason that most of my friends are not Asian. As others have said skin colour means **** all.

i assume you are a well of individual who has never dealt with underclass society within the uk.
Reply 196
stop racism in football

We already have done in this country thanks to the black players.

Asian footballers aren't good enough.

Outperformed by the whites and blacks.
Original post by TRS-T
We already have done in this country thanks to the black players.

Asian footballers aren't good enough.

Outperformed by the whites and blacks.

have you ever thought why india a nation of 1billion hasnt got a football team. its not becasue they cant find 11 people, its becasue we dont play football as much compared to the western world. same reason why some many european nations dont play cricket
Reply 198
have you ever thought why india a nation of 1billion hasnt got a football team. its not becasue they cant find 11 people, its becasue we dont play football as much compared to the western world. same reason why some many european nations dont play cricket

I suppose you do have a pretty good cricket team...

lolol

2nd best I hear
Reply 199
Original post by TRS-T

Source?

Original post by TRS-T

Sajid Mahmood, Adil Rashid and Ajmal Shahzad currently play for England.

Latest

Trending

Trending