The Student Room Group

*UPDATED* New functionality - Member labelling of threads for study level

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Illusionary
Those of you who've been following this thread may like to help us out with potentially extending these thread labels across Study Help, and also by suggesting any other changes that you think would be beneficial, by completing the survey that's currently being promoted across the Study Help forums. Here's a direct link to the survey, and thanks for any input you may have: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WKYGQKY :biggrin:

done :smile:
Those of you who've been following this thread may like to help us out with potentially extending these thread labels across Study Help, and also by suggesting any other changes that you think would be beneficial, by completing the survey that's currently being promoted across the Study Help forums. Here's a direct link to the survey, and thanks for any input you may have: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WKYGQKY :biggrin:

done..labelling is a very good idea
This is probably a dumb question, but just to double check, the "answered" bit is for a question that has been answered and so (effectivley) you need no more help with it right?
Reply 63
Original post by claret_n_blue

Original post by claret_n_blue
This is probably a dumb question, but just to double check, the "answered" bit is for a question that has been answered and so (effectivley) you need no more help with it right?

Exactly :yes:
Reply 64
Right then, some news :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to give their feedback on this trial, especially those who responded to our survey. I'm pleased to be able to confirm that these labels will shortly be rolling out across the whole of the subject forums in the Study Help section, with this expected to take effect on Friday.

Following feedback received, we're going to be taking a slightly different approach for the various "Exams" sub-forums, such as Maths Exams. In these forums, instead of labels being implemented to distinguish between threads based on level of study, labels will be used to indicate the exam board in question. We'll therefore be setting up the following labels in the Exams sub-forums, with functionality remaining as for the existing labels:

AQA

CCEA

CIE

Edexcel

OCR

WJEC

Other/not applicable

Let me know here if you have any other questions or concerns. Exciting times for our area of the forum!
(edited 12 years ago)
Could we separate OCR and OCR MEI in the maths exam forum??
Reply 66
Original post by Natalie21
Could we separate OCR and OCR MEI in the maths exam forum??

I'll see what we can do about that :yy:
I'll see what we can do about that :yy:

Reply 68
Seems that the update is successful and on time as scheduled.
Reply 69
Yep, this was all sorted at the end of the afternoon today. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest