Have you ever lived in the US?

have u heard the track?
what u think?

also im starting to understand why u stan for buddens so much
Original post by ugk4life
have u heard the track?
what u think?

also im starting to understand why u stan for buddens so much

I heard the first verse a few days ago and didn't like it. Something about the beat wasn't for me.
Reply 3482
Original post by Jingers
Why do you talk the way you do? Do you actually speak like that in real life?

why? dunno, just been bare influenced by the music i think.

and yeah, i speak like this in real life.
Reply 3483
Original post by Jingers
I heard the first verse a few days ago and didn't like it. Something about the beat wasn't for me.

i thought the beat was sick man, large pro always got bangers.

also u aint the first one to tell me about my american slang. btw i dont speak in a american accent lol that **** would be weird.
if somebody said "mad dope" to me irl I would laugh so hard
My mate's making a habit of calling things whack recently and every time he says it I just look at him like wtf
I been recently listening to Big K.R.I.T. I think he's been mentioned here, he's amazing... :biggrin:
not a bad list but I would put moment of clarity and never change or song cry on that too.

Fair enough, they were a few I thought about but had to leave out, I'm not saying my ten are 'the best' ten, just my personal favourites.
Reply 3488
Original post by Torrresss
Fair enough, they were a few I thought about but had to leave out, I'm not saying my ten are 'the best' ten, just my personal favourites.

yeah yeah fair enough. which album do you like the best
yeah yeah fair enough. which album do you like the best

It had always been The Black Album/ Blueprint, but now I have listened to the older stuff more I'd have to say Reasonable Doubt, or maybe as an outside shot The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (which I think is so under rated)

But in all honesty, I could easily say any one of those albums, just depends what kind of mood I'm in.
Reasonable Doubt>>>>
Reply 3491
yeah I'm going with reasonable doubt or black album
Original post by JCC-MGS
My mate's making a habit of calling things whack recently and every time he says it I just look at him like wtf

dat **** wack. I say wack a lot :biggrin:
just saw that greatest rapper ever thread, oh my. Someone said the guy out of Rizzlekicks. Won't ever click that again, don't know why I did cos I could've guessed how it would be without it.
I would just like to list a few of what I consider the best hip hop artists of all time. Most of these will probably be unheard of apart from some like Nas and MF Doom, but I urge anyone with a genuine interest in hip hop to listen to all of the following as they are truly phenomenal:

Cyne
Pismo
Nas (Illmatic)
AZ (first 2 albums)
Percee P
Kool G Rap
Bop Alloy
Five Deez
Pase Rock
Shing02
ArtOfficial
Seven Star
L-Universe
Edan
MF Doom (Operation Doomsday)
Main Source
Camp Lo
Wu Tang Clan (Enter the Wu-Tang)
Elzhi (Elmatic)
Raekwon (Only Built for Cuban Linx)
Ghostface Killah (Ironman)
Company Flow
Big Daddy Kane
Lol mate we're not thick I doubt there's anyone in this thread who hasn't heard of everyone on that list. It is a good list tho
Reply 3496
can see that best rapper thread got live again :smug:
Original post by JCC-MGS
Lol mate we're not thick I doubt there's anyone in this thread who hasn't heard of everyone on that list. It is a good list tho

I would have been extremely shocked if only one person in this thread had heard of all of them. I take it you have though so I am glad to have been proven wrong.
Most of these will be unheard of?

wanted to neg but out of rep for the day

probs cos of that best rapper thread too

Latest