The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vybz Kartel
No thanks i'm celibate. But i heard your boy Cudi on some fruity shiit. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it up the ass, feel free to suck his dick :colonhash:

Much love <3

Also, idec, the best shiit on Cruel Summer wasn't even an original song, it's the remix of I Don't Like. Ric Flair nikka, woo!

LOOOL, man said celibate as well. smh. So graphic. :eyeball:

Also best song was probably The Morning. Agreed with Retro.spex.
Original post by diggy
my favourite song from cruel summer [video="youtube;HXAo12l69I0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXAo12l69I0[/video]

This song made me feel many things. None were good things.
Reply 5982
Original post by worker13
Lool, you'll be happy to know he has.

who produced that Cudi track you posted earlier?
Reply 5983
Original post by worker13
This song made me feel many things. None were good things.

lol the opening is quite bad but i like the chorus
Reply 5984
just gave Cruel Summer a third spin. turns out i had all the tracks in the wrong order so thought it only right to play it again properly. i actually like it a lot more
Original post by zz_
who produced that Cudi track you posted earlier?

Kid Cudi himself believe it or not.
Ayo, do you think Recovery was the last album from Eminem >?
Reply 5987
Big Ghost's review of Cruel Summer. Pure lolz from beginning to end.
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/big-ghostfase-g-o-o-d-music-cruel-summer-review.html

You read the Big Ghost reviews?? they're the funniest ones in existence. The one he did on Drake's album was classic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5988
Has anyone heard about Kanye's sex tape?? Apparently it was with a Kim Kardashian lookalike

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unsmart
You read the Big Ghost reviews?? they're the funniest ones in existence. The one he did on Drake's album was classic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Word son, i been reading them since day, they funny AF!! The Drake one had me in tears :emo: it was beautiful :awesome:
This thread has officially died. R.I.P
Reply 5992
times change pussy. you're out
I think it's pretty much the same tbh except some people have gone and new people have come. The soc is shedding her skin. New times. But once my lectures start we'll see how much time I have for such foolery.

Negging is for whimps. Show your face.
(edited 11 years ago)
I + Repped the last 2 people who got unfairly negged. You know, i care about my hip hop soc nieces & nephews. Measly reps but it's all i have :emo:
Haha. I see people took my edit too seriously. lol.

Thank you Vybz. PRSOM. :colonhash:
It's getting cold now

(edited 11 years ago)
but not really
you say nasty **** in bed n its ****in awesome
Reply 5998
I + Repped the last 2 people who got unfairly negged. You know, i care about my hip hop soc nieces & nephews. Measly reps but it's all i have :emo:

and measly reps were returned.

if anyone wants some serious joke, skip back to like page 30/start of Jan
Original post by zz_
times change pussy. you're out

lol who are you? another worker13-esque fvck boy? Next time quote me innit, sideman

Latest