The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jingers
lol I don't keep up to date with the little details, but the main stories that most rappers reference I know, so I can't really comment on this situation apart from Kobe must be pissed off.

he has apparently slept with other 150 women and he told his team-mates about his experiences, they told their wives and they told his wife...

150 mil, thats crazy, and he may still have to pay child support after that!!
Reply 1581
Original post by TheEssence
he has apparently slept with other 150 women and he told his team-mates about his experiences, they told their wives and they told his wife...

that was sorted out quickly didnt they file for divorce just the other day

Yeah, 150 mil is mad, but then I guess it's because of how much money he has anyway. Child support definitely shouldn't even be paid if it's 150m. It'll be something stupid like 20k+ each month or something smh.
Original post by 419
that was sorted out quickly didnt they file for divorce just the other day

yeah i think so,but i don't think its as straight forward as that
Original post by Jingers
Yeah, 150 mil is mad, but then I guess it's because of how much money he has anyway. Child support definitely shouldn't even be paid if it's 150m. It'll be something stupid like 20k+ each month or something smh.

yeah probably is, if it was like a business empire they built together -like in white v white- fair enough, but this is his skill, effort and hard work being ransacked,but at the same time he shouldn't be cheating..o well

and is that young joe budden in your pic?
Reply 1584
Original post by Jingers

random q. do you wanna move to the states in the future? only ask cos you seem interested in american ****
yeah probably is, if it was like a business empire they built together -like in white v white- fair enough, but this is his skill, effort and hard work being ransacked,but at the same time he shouldn't be cheating..o well

and is that young joe budden in your pic?

lol yeah it is. Yearbook photo.

Original post by 419
random q. do you wanna move to the states in the future? only ask cos you seem interested in american ****

Nah. It's just cos I listen to US music more than I do UK so it probably seems like I'm more interested in them. What happens over there is usually more interesting than what's going on over here though. I'm more in tune with hip hop culture than anything in the UK.

Inb4EveryoneSaysIWearChampionHoodies,JacketsTwoSizesBiggerAndTimbs.
Reply 1586
im curious to see what kind of creps you ppl wear, cuz I remember last time someone was jocking on timbs saying they were out of fashion

lmfao?
trainers
Right now I have

They're ugly but it's hard finding vegan shoes and these was like £15 in the sales so I was like woi
Reply 1589
what do you guys fink of these creps i got for myself, and these timbs my sister got me for kkkristmas

Spoiler

also we r all prob kicking ourselves for not seeing this bargain.. lol

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-dunk-high/32943/?aid=710&awgid=0&awlinkid=0&awid=78888&awproductid=0&awclickref=skim6367X656629X64dc7fda74b8d568b4372dbbfd0f564d&awc=1431_1326489357_35b0257a413cb73485bfdac1e5b837a8&cm_mmc=Awin-_-Default_Deeplink-_-affiliate-_-deeplink
I think I only have one pair of trainers that aren't white
Reply 1591
no point getting white trainers unless you play football in them cuz they get scuffed up too easily
Original post by JCC-MGS
Right now I have

They're ugly but it's hard finding vegan shoes and these was like £15 in the sales so I was like woi

How long have u been a vegan for?
Original post by defuzion
what do you guys fink of these creps i got for myself, and these timbs my sister got me for kkkristmas

Spoiler

Noice
Where's my piccy
Reply 1594
Original post by kaylafrances
Noice
Where's my piccy

what message do u want written?
Original post by word2yamother
How long have u been a vegan for?

Since I was 13. Might have been 14 actually I can't quite remember but yeah, about 4 years.

Just bought these

(edited 12 years ago)
what message do u want written?

Surprise me bab
no point getting white trainers unless you play football in them cuz they get scuffed up too easily

mine dont
Reply 1598
Them Adidas I like ^^

Most recent shoes I got were:

Reply 1599
still busting some airmax90

i dont get vans :dontknow:

what do people thinkg of supras??

Latest