The Student Room Group

Are my parents commiting fraud?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by croag
Scary. What are they going to do after you have said 'I don't know'. Beat you?

No that'illegal it's assult and I can't believe that I'm more moral than my parents...
Original post by EllaService
You can best ensure a complete prosecution of them via a "sting" operation. Suggest they park somewhere really egregious using the ill-gotten badge, for example, somewhere outside a police station beneath a sign marked "Disabled People May Park Here for Short Periods", or maybe in the entrance to a fire station. Then call the authorities and denounce your parents anonymously, making sure you disguise your voice and give a description of your parents, including the clothing they are wearing, their accents, demeanour, skin tone, etc. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT IN THE VEHICLE. You could be made out to be an accomplice. Finally, ensure that the authorities understand that you were not involved in the conspiracy by swearing out an affadavit to that effect and publishing it at your own expense in local newspapers.

You may want to avoid being at home for the first few days afterwards though.

Wow are you serious? Why would anyone do that? Jesus christ you're a vile person
Original post by AvatarMew
No that'illegal it's assult and I can't believe that I'm more moral than my parents...

Are you going to reply to my other post?
Reply 83
AvatarMew.... TSR's biggest troll since imsoacademic
Reply 84
I cannot believe you reported your parents. You sound like an attention seeking spoilt child and i bet the police laughed in your face - no wonder they sent you to the council.

Maybe they are using it to feed your sorry *** / keep that roof over your heads that you seem to be so worried about losing.

Reporting your own parents because they are using your badge? YOUR USING THEIR HOUSE YOU FOOL! I pray to god that your kids report you for every offence you commit..
Wonder how you got it, seeing as you need to present your full driving license when you apply for one? Did your parents forge that too? They must be criminal masterminds! Did they forge your birth certificate? How do you know you really exist?

You don't need a drivers license to have one, my 10 year brother doesn't have a drivers license and yet he has the Blue Badge :h:
Reply 86
its not like they are harming any one by using your blue badge live and let live
Reply 87
Original post by JeeZ11
I cannot believe you reported your parents. You sound like an attention seeking spoilt child and i bet the police laughed in your face - no wonder they sent you to the council.

Maybe they are using it to feed your sorry *** / keep that roof over your heads that you seem to be so worried about losing.

Reporting your own parents because they are using your badge? YOUR USING THEIR HOUSE YOU FOOL! I pray to god that your kids report you for every offence you commit..

great answer +rep
Original post by zubz91
its not like they are harming any one by using your blue badge live and let live

They are using it for personal uses and not for me...
Original post by JeeZ11

I'm not spoilt... And they ar esing it for their own perosnal uses and not for me they ony use it for me when I am with them and I would stupid emotions is letting people get away with illegal things!
Reply 90
They are using it for personal uses and not for me...

so what bruv, are they taking away something from you that you need.

Think of the times when you were small incapable of doing fuk all you couldnt eat if you wanted to. they fed you man took care of all yur needs . wiped your fukin ass.

and now you report them to the police for using a your blue badge for a little extra accesability which aint killing the world.. think mann, what wrong with you:angry:
Original post by zubz91

Think of the times when you were small incapable of doing fuk all you couldnt eat if you wanted to. they fed you man took care of all yur needs . wiped your fukin ass.

and now you report them to the police for using a your blue badge for a little extra accesability which aint killing the world.. think mann, what wrong with you:angry:

He may be a wrong 'un, but he managed to troll you successfully.
Reply 92
He may be a wrong 'un, but he managed to troll you successfully.

dont give a crap if he trollin me, but if this guy for real then thats just shameful
Reply 93
I managed to get the relevant info with a quick Google Search :fyi:

Here is one of many links: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/disabledpeople/motoringandtransport/dg_4001061

If you are in the car then its fine I think
Reply 94
I'm not spoilt... And they ar esing it for their own perosnal uses and not for me they ony use it for me when I am with them and I would stupid emotions is letting people get away with illegal things!

"esing it for their own perosnal uses" - its not a drug and they save abit of money - probably to stop you throwing your toys out of your pram every fkin minute

If it was illegal then the police wouldnt have sent you packing

"they ony use it for me when I am with them" - you really are stupid.. Il let you work this one out

"letting people" - that explains why your an idiot. Are you an only child?
Original post by zubz91

What they are doing is illegal, it doesn't matter that they are my parentys the law is the law...
Reply 96
What they are doing is illegal, it doesn't matter that they are my parentys the law is the law...

Allow you man, your like hitler or suin

if ma parent slapped the shi* outa me i wouldnt say a thing
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JeeZ11
"esing it for their own perosnal uses" - its not a drug and they save abit of money - probably to stop you throwing your toys out of your pram every fkin minute

If it was illegal then the police wouldnt have sent you packing

"they ony use it for me when I am with them" - you really are stupid.. Il let you work this one out

"letting people" - that explains why your an idiot. Are you an only child?

It doesn't matter they are not allowed to use it whenever they want to... And I have 2 younger sisters. They are only allowed to use it for me not for them...
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
I managed to get the relevant info with a quick Google Search :fyi:

Here is one of many links: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/disabledpeople/motoringandtransport/dg_4001061

If you are in the car then its fine I think

I know that, the main thing is that they use it for their own personal uses.
Reply 99
It doesn't matter they are not allowed to use it whenever they want to... And I have 2 younger sisters. They are only allowed to use it for me not for them...

I was hoping you had an older brother who does kickboxing or something martial arts related..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending