Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AkiraRyuu_
LOL, don't worry. Just jump in some toxic waste, you'll get some instantly. :P

Really? If that works then....:rolleyes:
:tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by d_94
What do you think is gonna come in Unit 2 Biology? ANYONEE???

Me and my big mouth... I feel that stem cell part will definitely show up...and from cell cycle too...What do you think???
I don't wanna see genetic diversity and stuff like that

I think a practical will come up, sexual reproduction and more stupid shapes in a question :angry:
Reply 43
Original post by This Honest

I think a practical will come up, sexual reproduction and more stupid shapes in a question :angry:

i seriously feel that at least one question will be there from sampling methods...
Reply 44
Hey, the last experiment that came up was the antimicrobial one so hopefully, that wont come up :smile:
Original post by cisne
i seriously feel that at least one question will be there from sampling methods...

sampling methods?

What do you mean by that?
Gosh, oh oh :redface:
Original post by pri_123
Hey, the last experiment that came up was the antimicrobial one so hopefully, that wont come up :smile:

But I liked that one, though they never told us to write about it, so you never know. :colone:
Reply 47
But I liked that one, though they never told us to write about it, so you never know. :colone:

Yep true say :smile:
Reply 48
sampling methods?

What do you mean by that?
Gosh, oh oh :redface:

what? sampling techniques...
Original post by cisne
what? sampling techniques...

:yes:
Reply 50
Original post by AkiraRyuu_
Oh, ic. Thanks :smile:
You just saved me from extra suffering. :P

Haha. Ur welx
Reply 51
Original post by cisne
Me and my big mouth... I feel that stem cell part will definitely show up...and from cell cycle too...What do you think???

I think so too. Not suree. Also smth in biodiversity. --

stupid shapes?? :confused:
Original post by bugsymalone
stupid shapes?? :confused:

Unit 1 jan do you remember that graph with loads of circles

Unit 2 june the first question with the 4 boxes which had stupid shapes about endemism

Haha so many shapes, just why!!
Unit 1 jan do you remember that graph with loads of circles

Unit 2 june the first question with the 4 boxes which had stupid shapes about endemism

Haha so many shapes, just why!!

i didn't do unit 1 jan, managed to scrape an A last year :biggrin: don't remember the stupid shapes but i do remember that paper having a lot of ecological stuff :mad:
i didn't do unit 1 jan, managed to scrape an A last year :biggrin: don't remember the stupid shapes but i do remember that paper having a lot of ecological stuff :mad:

there's more of that in unit 4 :frown: and coursework for unit 6
there's more of that in unit 4 :frown: and coursework for unit 6

yep :frown: but theres forensics in unit 4 which is interesting:smile:... until it stops and you have to move on to bacteria and viruses :frown:
yep :frown: but theres forensics in unit 4 which is interesting:smile:... until it stops and you have to move on to bacteria and viruses :frown:

:wink: That's okay. Lots to remember, in fact I was revising bac and viruses today :redface:
Reply 58
:wink: That's okay. Lots to remember, in fact I was revising bac and viruses today :redface:

What I love about Unit 4 is Topic 6. But who, other than me, absolutely hate Topic 5? Ahhh. Its soo BORING and I HATE ECOLOGY QUESTIONS in Unit 4 !!!!
Original post by d_94
What I love about Unit 4 is Topic 6. But who, other than me, absolutely hate Topic 5? Ahhh. Its soo BORING and I HATE ECOLOGY QUESTIONS in Unit 4 !!!!

I feel the same way too :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending