The Student Room Group

promote your twitter.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by RYRK
yess!!!, a car fan...:smile:. what cars are your interests in?

Haha, yes i am, car wise: lamboghinis, aston and audi, but race wise i like touring cars! i go to racing events quite alot too!!! Cars are my life, sad but true.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 781
Original post by elarge

Haha, yes i am, car wise: lamboghinis, aston and audi, but race wise i like touring cars! i go to racing events quite alot too!!! Cars are my life, sad but true.

same here , i was born with this addition to cars , just really love them and being around them. i love lambos , ferraris, astons and a huge fan of BMW and muscle cars too. i go to motor shows too, wish i could drive and own some of these cars. if i had twitter , defo i would have followed you.:smile:. i saw you applying to uni this year , what you applying to? im kinda drawn towards automotive eng , but its kinda risky so might do mech instead.
Reply 782
Original post by RYRK
same here , i was born with this addition to cars , just really love them and being around them. i love lambos , ferraris, astons and a huge fan of BMW and muscle cars too. i go to motor shows too, wish i could drive and own some of these cars. if i had twitter , defo i would have followed you.:smile:. i saw you applying to uni this year , what you applying to? im kinda drawn towards automotive eng , but its kinda risky so might do mech instead.

Aw Thanks, yeah im a fan of BMW esp in BTCC.well i can drive just not passed my test, i want an Audi RS5 in electric blue. Right okay, i have appplied to Veterinary Nursing at Bristol, Biovet at Lincoln, Zoology at Aberystwyth and Derby and Animal Biology at NTU. Animals are my other passion, if i fail to work with animals i will be a racing driver.
Reply 783
https://twitter.com/MRatraj

I Pretty much tweet about life in general
Had it for a while but just started properly using it, so follow if you can :smile:
Reply 784
Original post by elarge
Aw Thanks, yeah im a fan of BMW esp in BTCC.well i can drive just not passed my test, i want an Audi RS5 in electric blue. Right okay, i have appplied to Veterinary Nursing at Bristol, Biovet at Lincoln, Zoology at Aberystwyth and Derby and Animal Biology at NTU. Animals are my other passion, if i fail to work with animals i will be a racing driver.

lool, cant wait to drive too. dream on of getting a Rs5 as your first car, unless ur really really well off:smile:. my first dream car would have be a bmw m3, the undefeated champion in its range. well, working with animals is great, fun and very rewarding, good luck with your ucas and your degree:biggrin:
www.twitter.com/Indiacaitlin

I'll follow back! :smile:
Reply 786
Original post by RYRK
lool, cant wait to drive too. dream on of getting a Rs5 as your first car, unless ur really really well off:smile:. my first dream car would have be a bmw m3, the undefeated champion in its range. well, working with animals is great, fun and very rewarding, good luck with your ucas and your degree:biggrin:

Well the RS5 would be about the 3rd car as no im not rich but by a few years it will drop in price gone down from 63,000 to 45,000 in 2 years alone so we shall see [but i want the one with a speed increase, simply for track days ofcourse!]

Thankyou, same to you! I have heard from all 5 just waiting for results after my interview next month for last offer.
Reply 787
KeeganW2

mostly me moaning
@C3lph_T1tl3d

I post about random stuff. Mostly Doctor Who, HP, HG, and Tom Hiddleston. There are some school probs mixed up in there as well lol
Reply 789
Original post by elarge
Well the RS5 would be about the 3rd car as no im not rich but by a few years it will drop in price gone down from 63,000 to 45,000 in 2 years alone so we shall see [but i want the one with a speed increase, simply for track days ofcourse!]

Thankyou, same to you! I have heard from all 5 just waiting for results after my interview next month for last offer.

good luck on car insurance thou , that 5.2 liter engine will keep your insurance rocket high. if you are getting one , chip the engine, it will give extra hp and go for leather interior. but just to let you know , the M3 will whoop you on a race, lol:colone:

thanks ,i haven't even applied yet, hopefully ill get it done by this weekend.
Reply 790
Original post by RYRK
good luck on car insurance thou , that 5.2 liter engine will keep your insurance rocket high. if you are getting one , chip the engine, it will give extra hp and go for leather interior. but just to let you know , the M3 will whoop you on a race, lol:colone:

thanks ,i haven't even applied yet, hopefully ill get it done by this weekend.

I will look much better in my sepang blue audi than a BM as all the BMs look the same. Audi is better than BM even if TOC drives one. Hey not all about the car its the driver, ive been trained by the best!! Touring car experience!! :P

Right we shall see, Well il be over 25 as cant insure it if im uder 25, currently have an Rx8 and the insurance inst so bad so i will be fine. will go down by the time i'm 25, got to get a decent job first!!
https://twitter.com/CSIAD_ just joined...design page...winchester school of art graphic arts first year student...
Reply 792
Original post by elarge
I will look much better in my sepang blue audi than a BM as all the BMs look the same. Audi is better than BM even if TOC drives one. Hey not all about the car its the driver, ive been trained by the best!! Touring car experience!! :P

Right we shall see, Well il be over 25 as cant insure it if im uder 25, currently have an Rx8 and the insurance inst so bad so i will be fine. will go down by the time i'm 25, got to get a decent job first!!

wow!!, lucky , the rx8 is a pretty good looking car and as a first car , its amazing to have , compared to the old crappy nissan micra i will be getting that's just so cool to have. i think the rx8 is the only mass production car to have a rotary engine, if i am correct?

question? do you actually race in cars, that would a one hell of an amazing amazing........... job if you do:biggrin:
Reply 793
Original post by RYRK
wow!!, lucky , the rx8 is a pretty good looking car and as a first car , its amazing to have , compared to the old crappy nissan micra i will be getting that's just so cool to have. i think the rx8 is the only mass production car to have a rotary engine, if i am correct?

question? do you actually race in cars, that would a one hell of an amazing amazing........... job if you do:biggrin:

yes it is the rotary engine, unfortunatly cant get drive the Maz until im 25 despite being a 1.3. Will have an A3 2.0 FSI for my first car i think, my mums car but wil oly be for 8 months before i get a crap car for at uni if i decide to have a car whilst at uni.

I dont race specifically, i have friends that are involved in the BTCC, Aron smith and Tom Onslow Cole mainly. Dont know if you have heard of them though. Racing is my back up. would be an amazing job.
Well, I really want to start a humour Twitter and now I've gotten round to it, I need a few followers to get me started, so would it be possible for you guys to follow me?

This is the url: https://twitter.com/USeeMeTrolling thank you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots in advance <3

I really want this to work ^_^

I'll follow back <3

Hey guys, please follow my new account, I share moneysaving advice, cool offers, money making tips and freebies.
https://twitter.com/MrMoneySaverUK
@gigikaywong

-cupcakes
-photography
-politics
-sciences? :biggrin:
Reply 797
@lisapatel_

I just got my account so not a lot of tweets yet! I post about random stuff, but mostly things I find interesting including music, photography, books and TV programmes/films.

And if we have similar interests/live in the same area, I'll probably follow back :beard:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 798
www.twitter.com/DebbieJ95

Applied for Veterinary Nursing degrees at Bristol, Hartpury, Nottingham Trent, Warwickshire and Middlesex
https://twitter.com/RebeccaIngram4

Follow me if you want. Or don't, whatever really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending