The Student Room Group

OCR Economics F585 June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Clare1994
On comment and discuss definitely as it helps to show developed evaluation, think it's easier to get top marks if you come to a conclusion.

Thanks!

Original post by wwelol
yh i know
but u dont really need to see - my personal view is thiss blah blah

Okay.. Coool! Thanks
Reply 181
Does anybody know what a material need is and what a cultural need is? with examples perhaps? can't find it anywhere :frown:
Reply 182
Hi does anyone have the QA Tutor2U guide for F585 and/or F581.
Really needed!!
Integration is such a large topic. Gah.
Can someone please explain to me hoow they are revising for this unit, because it seems pointless learning everything in the big green book. As most will not even come up. So what is the best way?
Original post by kingshan16
Can someone please explain to me hoow they are revising for this unit, because it seems pointless learning everything in the big green book. As most will not even come up. So what is the best way?

Hey. Have you got the tutor2u booklet? I'm just using that and answering the Qs using the tutor2u website and the ocr textbook. I'm definitely not learning everything from the textbook, just what's relevant
Original post by hafsah1010
Hey. Have you got the tutor2u booklet? I'm just using that and answering the Qs using the tutor2u website and the ocr textbook. I'm definitely not learning everything from the textbook, just what's relevant

Do have the digital form of the toolkit? If so, it would be much appreciated of you could PM it to me, thanks.
Reply 187
What is unlikely to come up?

Hey thanks for replying, sadly I don't have the toolkit as our school ain't buying it. But could I kindly ask you which section of the tutur2u section do you use from the website if you could kindly post the link. Also does anyone have the toolkit that they could please send to me. I think its just best to read through case study and note key topics and learn them.
HI Guys if someone could send me the tutor2u toolkit on pdf u would be a life saver.
Thanks
Reply 190
Same I would be eternally grateful if anyone could send me the toolkit

Thanks
Hi to everyone who keeps inboxing me for the toolkit. I'm really sorry but I only have a paper copy and my teacher won't give me the digital version. Sorry!
Reply 192
Original post by Executioner
I do. Thanks

Can I have it too please
Reply 193

Bad idea. I tried that technique last time and it didn't work out...

That turo2u kit is no free pass to an A grade as some people may think it is. It's just for essay practice and a little more depth. You will need to the the spec (check the OCR site) inside out really and be able to right good essays if you want a good grade.
Reply 194
Original post by evelynevelyn
Integration is such a large topic. Gah.

doubt that will come up nothing on it in pre - release
dont waste ure time on it
Original post by wwelol
doubt that will come up nothing on it in pre - release
dont waste ure time on it

yeah realised now that i've moved onto to the pre-release, was going through the green OCR book before. Which other topics would you say is very unlikely to come up? I think exchange rates? not long left now and I want to focus on my essay writing skills more.
Reply 196
please can someone upload it! i will send notes in return
Reply 197
Original post by evelynevelyn
yeah realised now that i've moved onto to the pre-release, was going through the green OCR book before. Which other topics would you say is very unlikely to come up? I think exchange rates? not long left now and I want to focus on my essay writing skills more.

ermmmmm
exchange rate possible due to china being fixed and fig 2.2
unlinkely things to come up - globalisation
wat do u think will come up on the 20marker im struglling to see what will come up
Can some please I am begging give me a list of thing they are revising because I have done zero revision for this unit so far. Because I have zero idea what to revise.

My school will not buy the tutur2u pack and I cant afford it. I finished the whole of transport. But really need to start this since we got like 7 and a half weeks left?

I am struggling badly and whats even bad is my teacher never turns up and she her self does not know what is the jey things to revise.

Please. Thanks
Original post by wwelol
ermmmmm
exchange rate possible due to china being fixed and fig 2.2
unlinkely things to come up - globalisation
wat do u think will come up on the 20marker im struglling to see what will come up

I've been looking through past papers for this unit and I've noticed a trend, the essay question, every sitting so far, has been based on the last extract. In our pre-release that is protectionism so I'm going to focus a lot of my essays on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending