The Student Room Group

AQA as level economics 2015 specimen paper 2

anyone have the link for it?
Reply 1
Have you googled it?
Reply 2
Original post by Janus22
Have you googled it?

yes it seems to have disappeared from the internet i have found paper 1 but not 2
Reply 3
Original post by jack_6171
anyone have the link for it?

Here you go: I have attached them. :biggrin: Please click reputation points for me!!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by thegeek888
Here you go: I have attached them. :biggrin: Please click reputation points for me!!! :smile:

Thanks for the effort but its the wrong year i need the 2015 paper you gave me the 2014 paper
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Thanks for the effort but its the wrong year i need the 2015 paper you gave me the 2014 paper

I have every paper for AQA, OCR and Edexcel AS and A-Level Economics.

There was no 2015 paper uploaded, it is 2014, but it is meant for 2015 reformed specification. :smile:
Reply 6

There was no 2015 paper uploaded, it is 2014, but it is meant for 2015 reformed specification. :smile:

Oh that's odd because i have managed to find paper one for this exam just not paper 2
Reply 7
Oh that's odd because i have managed to find paper one for this exam just not paper 2

The Specimen Paper was printed as 2014. But I have the 2015 paper for the old specification from 2009 January to 2016 June. Is that the series you're after? :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Yes !
Reply 9
Yes !

Is this what you wanted? :smile:

No where to be found, as AQA only published 2014 officially, but somehow they made 2015 versions too of Specimen papers?! :s-smilie:

I might find them from some complex google searches, but otherwise you might try emailing AQA Economics.
Reply 12
No where to be found, as AQA only published 2014 officially, but somehow they made 2015 versions too of Specimen papers?! :s-smilie:

I might find them from some complex google searches, but otherwise you might try emailing AQA Economics.

Thank you for your help really appreciate it !!
Reply 13

Happen to have the 2022 AQA AS Economics paper 1 and 2; completed all of the ones online and was unable to find the 2022 paper.

Thanks
Original post by KC.17
Happen to have the 2022 AQA AS Economics paper 1 and 2; completed all of the ones online and was unable to find the 2022 paper.

Thanks

I only have Edexcel AS and A-Level Economics 2022 papers with mark schemes no AQA or OCR or WJEC. :frown: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest