The Student Room Group

Biol4 resit june 15 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm also resitting unit 4 after i got an E grade... that was a lovely suprise! Although I don't find the topics too hard (except the nitrogen cycle) I get them easily muddled when doing practise papers which is really annoying... hoping for a high C so I can get a B overall *fingers crossed*
I got my paper back from the january one ages ago and I lost so many marks for the bloody pig questions >.< not happy. Getting those right would've gotten me up to a B :/ I suck at HSW.

I'm hoping eutrophication is a big one at the back - 5 or 6 easy marks right there :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by CupcakeFaerie

I'm hoping eutrophication is a big one at the back - 5 or 6 easy marks right there :biggrin:

Ahhhh the grin on my face if it is! I know they won't make the paper easy but I hope they put the easier more interesting topic in. Fml if quadrats come up in full.
Reply 43
How did everyone find the exam?

It was such a difficult paper, because of the state they put that paper in I don't think I can meet the grades I need for my universities, I think i gotta work hard for the Unit 5 one :l
It wasnt too bad tbh. Apart from the photosynthesis questions, which were a bit mind scratching type and the bio fuels question. Overall much better than last time.
That paper was the work of the devil D:
Reply 46
This paper was so so hard and I m so so sad. :frown:
It literally felt like I was fighting a losing battle. It really bloody annoys me that you work SO SO hard for the exam and they don't even test you on the things you know. You come out with the same grade as someone who probably did **** all for it :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending