The Student Room Group

Master in Business, London

Hi guys!

I'm an international student and i'll be studying a master in London for 2012. I'm not looking for Brunel or City, i just want a normal university having a good reputation though. I want to study MA in International Business Management so my first choice was Middlesex, my second West London, and the last Greenwhich for an MBA strategic management.

My friends are going to Westminster but i heard negative comments about it that's why i'm not going there..

I've browsed the forum for several days but everyone's saying something different so...

I''d really be grateful if you help me because for now i'm in Solent Uni so i really need to do a master in a "good" place for later lol..

All suggestions are welcomed!

thank you guys
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Unless you are planning to go to a top 10 university from London, don't bother.
Reply 2
First, thanks for the answer :smile:

you mean then that all the uni i quoted worth the same? i guess so but isn't there one better?

I don't know why but i feel like i 'll have to choose among the course content lol
Reply 3
Original post by Adelaid
Hi guys!

I'm an international student and i'll be studying a master in London for 2012. I'm not looking for Brunel or City, i just want a normal university having a good reputation though. I want to study MA in International Business Management so my first choice was Middlesex, my second West London, and the last Greenwhich for an MBA strategic management.

My friends are going to Westminster but i heard negative comments about it that's why i'm not going there..

I've browsed the forum for several days but everyone's saying something different so...

I''d really be grateful if you help me because for now i'm in Solent Uni so i really need to do a master in a "good" place for later lol..

All suggestions are welcomed!

thank you guys

There reputation aren't particularly great....your choices are on par with Westminster in all honesty.
Did you try QMUL? And why not Brunel?
Reply 4
oh ok.. i chose those ones because i'm not looking for a top university like Brunel or Queen Mary, i wanted something in the middle and it seems that except the top uni others are not that good..
Reply 5
Hey guys, i've got a final question..:biggrin:

Is it worth going to London if i'm not going to Brunel or Imperial or City.. ? Should i move out somewhere else?

Because it seems that everyone's going to a good uni over there (King's ect..) and from what i've read and heard, it is like others are not really worth it and it would be like wasting my money for nothing..

I will have a 2.2 deegre in IBM so i was not looking for something pretigious either but now i think i'll try Brunel and that's it. Is there any chances to get in? On the other hand that breaks my heart because as international student London is more open ect.. but i really want to make a good choice..
Reply 6
Original post by Adelaid
Hey guys, i've got a final question..:biggrin:

Is it worth going to London if i'm not going to Brunel or Imperial or City.. ? Should i move out somewhere else?

Because it seems that everyone's going to a good uni over there (King's ect..) and from what i've read and heard, it is like others are not really worth it and it would be like wasting my money for nothing..

I will have a 2.2 deegre in IBM so i was not looking for something pretigious either but now i think i'll try Brunel and that's it. Is there any chances to get in? On the other hand that breaks my heart because as international student London is more open ect.. but i really want to make a good choice..

You've got a chance with Brunel.
Reply 7
Thank you! I'll try Brunel and Kingston xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending