The Student Room Group

MSc Management: UCL School of Management vs Warwick Business School (wbs)

I have offers for an MSc in Management at Warwick Business School (wbs) and UCL School of Management. Now the hard part is deciding between the two universities. The prestige of the degree is very important to me.

Regarding the prestige of the universities, I am aware that UCL is a globally respected and well-known university. In the QS world university ranking it is always among the top 10 universities. However, its business school (UCL School of Management) is in my opinion not as well known. What puzzles me is that UCL School of Management is not listed in any important business school rankings like the Financial Times rankings.
In my opinion, it is the other way around for Warwick Business School. The University of Warwick is a good university, but it is by far not as well known and respected as UCL. But their business school has a very good reputation (Warwick Business School).

Which MSc of these two degrees is more prestigious?

My big goal is to work as a management consultant at a MBB firm (McKinsey, BCG, Bain & Company). Which of these two degrees would bring me closer to this goal?
what did you choose?
Original post by WiseWhiz
I have offers for an MSc in Management at Warwick Business School (wbs) and UCL School of Management. Now the hard part is deciding between the two universities. The prestige of the degree is very important to me.
Regarding the prestige of the universities, I am aware that UCL is a globally respected and well-known university. In the QS world university ranking it is always among the top 10 universities. However, its business school (UCL School of Management) is in my opinion not as well known. What puzzles me is that UCL School of Management is not listed in any important business school rankings like the Financial Times rankings.
In my opinion, it is the other way around for Warwick Business School. The University of Warwick is a good university, but it is by far not as well known and respected as UCL. But their business school has a very good reputation (Warwick Business School).
Which MSc of these two degrees is more prestigious?
My big goal is to work as a management consultant at a MBB firm (McKinsey, BCG, Bain & Company). Which of these two degrees would bring me closer to this goal?

Is the UCL course the BSc/MSci in Managment science . If it is that one then i would recommend going to UCL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending