The Student Room Group

Global prospects of Durham & UCL

Hi there,

I have been applying for master's courses recently. I have just received an offer from Durham for MSC Management (Entrepreneurship stream) and have applied for UCL MSC Entrepreneurship.

I was wondering which of these universities/courses would give me the better prospects abroad for roles such as strategy, consulting & intrapreneurial/innovation teams?

My main aim is to create my own business, so this is more of a hypothetical, if I were not able to create my business venture.

I understand that this question is a bit all over the place, but any advice is welcome!!
Hello, I am currently studying final year BA in marketing and management at Durham Uni and will be sending my application for MS Management here at Durham next weekend.

I do not know about roles abroad but probably UCL being based in London might be better for networking while studying and as an alumni after. Saying that Durham careers bulletin advertises plenty of jobs opportunities in London (barely any in the North).

If you need any more info let me know! Sorry for not being able to answer exactly what you need.

Btw how long did they take to come back to you with an offer once you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending