The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

:/

This uni has good reputation so is it hard to study therev??
Reply 1
Before you applied, did you not do any research on the university itself?!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by scbond
Before you applied, did you not do any research on the university itself?!

hi dear no i didnt ..why?
Attachment not found
Reply 4
Original post by TheBrownTown
Attachment not found

could you tell what is in the attachment?
Reply 5
Original post by Turkan
This uni has good reputation so is it hard to study therev??

Any university degree is considered difficult.

Nottingham has a great reputation for all of its courses, and the workload is relatively demanding, but barely more than other institutions for most subjects.

If you're good enough to get an offer, you're good enough to study here :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by DarkWhite
Any university degree is considered difficult.

Nottingham has a great reputation for all of its courses, and the workload is relatively demanding, but barely more than other institutions for most subjects.

If you're good enough to get an offer, you're good enough to study here :smile:

I hv passed an ielts exam...so english only..and it was not difficult :smile:
Original post by Turkan
could you tell what is in the attachment?

Don't worry it was just a joke
Reply 8
Original post by Turkan
hi dear no i didnt ..why?

Because it's a pretty major step to be taking in life and not doing any research shows you don't really care about that step or where you do it.
Reply 9
i dont think that ur answer is the right answer that i need to hear to my question...
i just heard that its good university with good reputation..thats why im interested about how difficult to study there...thats all
im not goin to spent all my life there..it will be just one year ...hope u got it
Reply 10
Original post by Turkan
i dont think that ur answer is the right answer that i need to hear to my question...
i just heard that its good university with good reputation..thats why im interested about how difficult to study there...thats all
im not goin to spent all my life there..it will be just one year ...hope u got it

The fact that you have done no research though just shows how much it means to you to go there. I want to study at UBC in Vancouver for the first semester in my second year and I've researched all about it because that would show I'm sure where I want to go rather than just picking it out of the hat.

To answer your question, yes, all degrees are hard work...otherwise there'd be no point in doing them.
Reply 11
Original post by scbond
The fact that you have done no research though just shows how much it means to you to go there. I want to study at UBC in Vancouver for the first semester in my second year and I've researched all about it because that would show I'm sure where I want to go rather than just picking it out of the hat.

To answer your question, yes, all degrees are hard work...otherwise there'd be no point in doing them.

Im very happy for ya that u have done big research before u applying! u r very smart..my congratulations to you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending