The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation - Deakins Place

Is anyone a first year or going to be staying at deakins place for accommodation at Nottingham uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nyaliveshere
Is anyone a first year or going to be staying at deakins place for accommodation at Nottingham uni?

Hi there,
If you've got any questions about Deakins Place, feel free to ask! Likewise, if anybody else is wondering what student life is like, please comment below.

- Sophie
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you Sophie I was wondering if there is a group chat or a way for me to meet some of my flatmates.
Reply 3
I need this too!!!!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 4
I'll be at Deakins place this year. Has anyone got their room number or block or anything?
Reply 5
Original post by Nyaliveshere

Does anyone need accommodation at Broadgate park or SB?
Reply 6
Original post by Dre4de
I'll be at Deakins place this year. Has anyone got their room number or block or anything?

yh i emailed they gave it to me i’m on the bottom floor and i’m so unhappy about it but they won’t move me
Reply 7
Original post by ellaxx8
yh i emailed they gave it to me i’m on the bottom floor and i’m so unhappy about it but they won’t move me

No way. I didn't know you could find out, thanks for your reply. And that's really unlucky, i want to avoid being on the bottom floor, maybe if you ask reception directly, they could do something about it. Could you provide me with the email you contacted? Thanks again
Reply 8
Original post by Dre4de
No way. I didn't know you could find out, thanks for your reply. And that's really unlucky, i want to avoid being on the bottom floor, maybe if you ask reception directly, they could do something about it. Could you provide me with the email you contacted? Thanks again

hey,
message [email protected] directly and they should reply or you can call them on 0115 978 9848. i asked reception but they told me everything was full which is weird because there is still availability on the website. hopefully you don’t get the bottom floor when u ask
Reply 9
I'll do that now, thank you again!

Original post by ellaxx8
hey,
message [email protected] directly and they should reply or you can call them on 0115 978 9848. i asked reception but they told me everything was full which is weird because there is still availability on the website. hopefully you don’t get the bottom floor when u ask
Reply 10
Original post by ellaxx8

im bottom floor too what block are you!
Reply 11
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi there,
If you've got any questions about Deakins Place, feel free to ask! Likewise, if anybody else is wondering what student life is like, please comment below.

- Sophie

Hello, can i ask you where we are supposed to park when moving in our stuff to Deakins Place? There isn't much available parking near by. Thanks
Original post by Dre4de
Hello, can i ask you where we are supposed to park when moving in our stuff to Deakins Place? There isn't much available parking near by. Thanks

Hi there,
I've spoken to the Deakins Place team and they have reassured that communications are being sent on where to park when you check in. There will be drop off parking at the property, the team then recommends that the vehicle be moved to arranged parking at Uni of Nottingham Jubilee campus, a 5-8 minute walk away. They have also noted that there is limited on street parking around the perimeter of the site and unfortunately, ticket wardens will be out in force on the day.

Hope this helps.

- Sophie
Hi there,

- Sophie

Hi, I managed to speak with UoN and they helped me to switch accommodation from an on campus site to deakins about 5 days ago, they sent my details to student roost for deakins about 3 days ago but I still have not received an offer, I was just wondering when you think I will receive an offer as welcome week starts on the 25th abd I am a bit worried
Original post by Daniel345345
Hi, I managed to speak with UoN and they helped me to switch accommodation from an on campus site to deakins about 5 days ago, they sent my details to student roost for deakins about 3 days ago but I still have not received an offer, I was just wondering when you think I will receive an offer as welcome week starts on the 25th abd I am a bit worried

Hi there,
Our property teams are very busy this time of year but you can contact Deakins Place via email or telephone if you have any questions about your offer. Details can be found here. Alternatively, would you be able to drop me a direct message with your name and/or booking reference so that I can look into this for you?

- Sophie
Reply 15
I'm looking to move into Deakins Place as 2nd year student any negative or positive about the accommodation?
Reply 16
Hi there,
- Sophie

hi i have a question, i am going to study law at uni of nottingham main campus, is deakins place easily accessible from uni of campus and is it suitable for first year
Reply 17
Original post by dee_06
hi i have a question, i am going to study law at uni of nottingham main campus, is deakins place easily accessible from uni of campus and is it suitable for first year

It is you get a hopper bus from jubilee campus to university park a lot of people in deakins do law
Original post by dee_06

I’ve just booked mine then! I’m doing law too but I’ll probs get the bus cus I’m not sure about parking, think it’ll be pretty easy tbh
Original post by Rnics24
I’ve just booked mine then! I’m doing law too but I’ll probs get the bus cus I’m not sure about parking, think it’ll be pretty easy tbh

are you starting first year too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending