The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Physio Nottingham uni - which accommodation

I’m accepting a place at Nottingham uni to study physio. I’m looking at self catered en suite halls . Any recommendations or advice would be much appreciated
Original post by Juberry29
I’m accepting a place at Nottingham uni to study physio. I’m looking at self catered en suite halls . Any recommendations or advice would be much appreciated
I’m firming notts for physio as well and could also do with some recommendations for self catered accommodation, I know broadgate is very close to campus
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Hey,
Congratulations on getting an offer. I'm curious as I've recently done an interview (on 12th March) for physio with them. How long did it take for them to get back to you with an offer response?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey,
Congratulations on getting an offer. I'm curious as I've recently done an interview (on 12th March) for physio with them. How long did it take for them to get back to you with an offer response?

Hi it was a about a month later
Original post by 7382092gabs
I’m firming notts for physio as well and could also do with some recommendations for self catered accommodation, I know broadgate is very close to campus

My daughter is in catered, which is close to the medical centre, but she has friends in halls all over campus and off. I think Morriss house is pretty close to the hospital entrance.
Reply 5

Hi, I would recommend Cotton House. It is a really nice, modern accommodation and the rooms are en-suite. It is also has an on-site gym and is close to the university. My friends and I are looking for people to take over our tenancy at Cotton House for next year, starting 01/09/2024. Message me if you’re interested in a room (we have 3 available).
Reply 6
My daughter has looked at riverside - Morriss as look nearest to QMC
My daughter has looked at riverside - Morriss as look nearest to QMC

Has she applied to the accommodation yet and if so how long did it take to hear back?
Reply 8
No reply back yet - love a waiting game do Nottingham 🤣
Just got confirmed riverside point!
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Just got confirmed riverside point!

Yeah my daughter has too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending