The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation- Standard or En Suite

Hello, as applying to accomodation for Nottingham Univeristy opens on the 3rd of April, I am trying to see if there is a massive advantage to having ensuite. I will be living on the Sutton Bonington campus which looks quite new and modern and I am assuming my roomates will also be into veteirnary medicine and in the medical field department so is it a wild guess to assume that sharing a bathroom wont be so bad?
Very specific question I know :'))
Original post by ana.tipter
Hello, as applying to accomodation for Nottingham Univeristy opens on the 3rd of April, I am trying to see if there is a massive advantage to having ensuite. I will be living on the Sutton Bonington campus which looks quite new and modern and I am assuming my roomates will also be into veteirnary medicine and in the medical field department so is it a wild guess to assume that sharing a bathroom wont be so bad?
Very specific question I know :'))

Hi, I have also applied to live on the Sutton Bonington campus! I was just wondering if you know around how long we will find out what accommodation we got?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by student104122
Hi, I have also applied to live on the Sutton Bonington campus! I was just wondering if you know around how long we will find out what accommodation we got?

I think you find out on results day, if you are taking a gap year and already have your a level results, some unis tend to tell you July earliest.
I was in a shared bathroom (all genders too) in first year catered halls. I'm not familiar with SB but sharing was fine and we had cleaners who came in regularly. It was definitely gross at times but most of the time it was like any public bathroom. It's all personal preference.

Oh also I had a sink in my room which was great for brushing teeth, skin care, exc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending