The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 007Shella
LMAO the Tesco kind as well... how classy?

I'm so poor, all I have is money. :frown:
Reply 61
Original post by Lil08
Sure, i'll add some red food coloring to that lemonade. :tongue:

Haha you tp :tongue:
I look forward to it :biggrin:
Original post by 007Shella
Isn't he on a ban? Just when you need the guy .............

LOL
I'm sending you a t-shirt... lets make a club and protest.

Lol send a danda too

:mob:

Original post by sportycricketer
don't worry nobody saw it. Was it good then? (the wedding)

Yeah it was so cool. It was reallyyyy posh and classy. I now know how I want my wedding to be :mmm:and the food was good too. I dropped a few hints to my mum :wink:
Reply 62
:ninja:
Original post by HumiT

Yeah it was so cool. It was reallyyyy posh and classy. I now know how I want my wedding to be :mmm:and the food was good too. I dropped a few hints to my mum :wink:

good good :smile:.. thats nice to hear! Oho, you found someone you like there? :wink: were the hints were give-aways or just hints :wink:
Reply 64
good good :smile:.. thats nice to hear! Oho, you found someone you like there? :wink: were the hints were give-aways or just hints :wink:

Lol I didn't find anyone, but the dhol wala was fiiit :wink: I was just saying thats how I want my wedding to be like :moon: yh my mum got the hints hahaa
Original post by HumiT
Lol I didn't find anyone, but the dhol wala was fiiit :wink: I was just saying thats how I want my wedding to be like :moon: yh my mum got the hints hahaa

haha why are you telling me that? :wink: crushing my dreams :frown: haha
Reply 66
I Just realised we have a new thread! :redface:
Reply 67
OMG whats with a new thread??????

theres no food reference in the title, does that mean this thread means BUSINESS?
Hey I said I was going to make new thread !

why no one let me make the thread?!
Reply 69
Ayesha.Tabassam95
x

Ayeeeshaaaa new thread
I couldn't find your comment here
Did you know about this?
Reply 70
Hey everybody! :biggrin:

Thought i might as well join cause i'm Pakistani too! :P
Original post by Issy123

:hello:
Original post by Issy123

helllo :smile:
Reply 73
haha why are you telling me that? :wink: crushing my dreams :frown: haha

I thought if I told you that maybe you would try and hook me up with him :mmm: Looks like I was wrong though.

:console:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ak137
AKA singlemuslim.com for all you Pakistanis. :h: (or stalker.com for hasan4life).
Quotes

Spoiler

Paksoc VI Awards
Award for top poster goes to... Eternal* :king1:
Second place/runner up is... Blackshadow :king2:
Third place/runner up is... ak137 :king3:
Award for the last person to post in paksoc 6 goes to... Eternal* :king1:

If you want to join the TSR Pakistani Society, please click here and press "join group" and your membership will be approved :yy:

bitch wait till u get back
Original post by HumiT
Where the **** is my award?

I WANT AN AWARD

i didn't get a award too :sad:
and u think have the job straight away, these 4 yrs are a trial run to see if u can meet my standards :u:

Original post by Eternal*
Hey Soniye

Spoiler

U ENDED THE THREAD WITH UR FAVE SMILEY :woo: ur khawaish poori hoogeye :tongue:

Original post by anisaa93(:
:clap2:

yh i support liverpool :cool: why u agreeing with the wannabe G for, i seee :hand:
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
I see how you've included me in this, ak137... :sad:

do u even post on this thread lol?
Original post by Petro_99
OMG whats with a new thread??????

theres no food reference in the title, does that mean this thread means BUSINESS?

totally :yep:

Original post by Farwa
x

lol a new ac, in SCOTLAND??!! whens it ever hot there :tongue:
Original post by Issy123

hello and welcome :h:
Reply 76
Original post by ak137
AKA singlemuslim.com for all you Pakistanis. :h: (or stalker.com for hasan4life).
Quotes

Spoiler

Paksoc VI Awards
Award for top poster goes to... Eternal* :king1:
Second place/runner up is... Blackshadow :king2:
Third place/runner up is... ak137 :king3:
Award for the last person to post in paksoc 6 goes to... Eternal* :king1:

If you want to join the TSR Pakistani Society, please click here and press "join group" and your membership will be approved :yy:

Ok N1gga now i must parr yur life for not quoting the legend in dis whole battyboi society.. so basically yu come out and give dis waste of a thread da name MK my daiz tht stands for mortal kombat and none of these pakis here are on da same lvls as scorpion or subzero.. even kitana can kick all yur asses geh me?
But why wasnt i quoted?, is it because i was raised in da gutter, and not given da opportunity and benefit as y'all ...and grew up writing like wid this slang dat y'all hate coz i went to a really bad state school..But now i labelled as a trouble maker, who can yu blame? Smokin' weed helped me take away da pain, So im hopeless, Rollin' down da freeway swervin, don't worry, Maybe if they tried to understand me, What should I do? I had to feed my fckin' family, What else could I do? But be a thug, Out slangin' with da homies, Fck hangin' with them phonies in the clubs, Now if yu know what im sayin i sugges y'all like put my name in BIG BLUE FONT bruv on da first post so im presented on next lvls, otherwise ima get kalashadow to run in yur manor with a real AK to clip all down yur throat and itl spell "owned" wid blood on yur wall fam then kalashadow will run off wid soyasaucey bruv yur not even on da spot in da relation still dw doe, i always backed yu g.. buh allow yur snak-ish movements doe..yu will never see a niigga where i was..head shot fly 6 miles where i was, and thats when i spray da real AK, yu know where yur brains will be, what can i say..my heart jus froze on me, back when we do dis ting, thats where yur soul will be, look up fam, thats where yur soul will be..
safe
xx
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Why can you not just accept the fact that I am Pakistani and to emphasise on the fact, I was born on August 14th :biggrin:

mines august 13th :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 78
Original post by Z-Ninja
Ok N1gga now i must parr yur life for not quoting the legend in dis whole battyboi society.. so basically yu come out and give dis waste of a thread da name MK my daiz tht stands for mortal kombat and none of these pakis here are on da same lvls as scorpion or subzero.. even kitana can kick all yur asses geh me?
But why wasnt i quoted?, is it because i was raised in da gutter, and not given da opportunity and benefit as y'all ...and grew up writing like wid this slang dat y'all hate coz i went to a really bad state school..But now i labelled as a trouble maker, who can yu blame? Smokin' weed helped me take away da pain, So im hopeless, Rollin' down da freeway swervin, don't worry, Maybe if they tried to understand me, What should I do? I had to feed my fckin' family, What else could I do? But be a thug, Out slangin' with da homies, Fck hangin' with them phonies in the clubs, Now if yu know what im sayin i sugges y'all like put my name in BIG BLUE FONT bruv on da first post so im presented on next lvls, otherwise ima get kalashadow to run in yur manor with a real AK to clip all down yur throat and itl spell "owned" wid blood on yur wall fam then kalashadow will run off wid soyasaucey bruv yur not even on da spot in da relation still dw doe, i always backed yu g.. buh allow yur snak-ish movements doe..yu will never see a niigga where i was..head shot fly 6 miles where i was, and thats when i spray da real AK, yu know where yur brains will be, what can i say..my heart jus froze on me, back when we do dis ting, thats where yur soul will be, look up fam, thats where yur soul will be..
safe
xx

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=speech+therapy+classes&oq=speech+therapy+classes&aq=f&aqi=g2g-K2&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0l2j0i30l2.133.3599.0.3696.22.16.0.6.6.0.156.1624.10j6.16.0...0.0.3-9BIQrzR80&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=b89402c404686862&biw=1366&bih=643

I hope this helps :smile:

Spoiler

+1 for the Mortal Kombat reference
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest