The Student Room Group

Girls can be so insensitive/ignorant

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geepee888
the basic rule is this, guys have no real power in a straight relationship. I will get hit hard for saying this because it's true. Realistically we give the best version of us to impress the lady in our life, in reality the same woman only has to give a part of herself to gain and keep our interest. In a sense it's kind of pathetic but it still is true. Personally I don't have much to offer a woman financially but what I can offer is everything that makes me "me", If I'm in love with you then you are my all and I'l spend my time trying to make you happy as it makes me happy. But unfortunately, in my pretty vast experience, that isn't enough. Just being yourself is not enough. You are always going to be trying to be something you're not to try and make her believe you're the stuff of dreams as that's the way women are hard wired. Ladies please step up and try and convince me otherwise.
I've tried both approaches and things always pan out the same way. I know I'm not a horrible or unattractive guy, or that I don't have something to offer, I'm not needy or a bigot, I'm open and funny (if I do say so myself). Real power is always in her hands and guys we are expected to yield ours, don't fool yourself into thinking it's any other way. Every time you're doing something that you think is cool or awesome you're hoping that someone else feels the same way and you're hoping it's a lady not your friends or family. Welcome to servitude gents...

What if the guy looks a dozen times better than the woman?
Girls will forever be two-faced and *****y, I am a girl myself but I've experienced having problems with girls for a long time. So when you get into an argument with close friends will hurt of course but if you know what to do in a long-run then it wouldn't be as difficult losing someone close to you will hurt quite obviously. My advice to men and woman is, just keep doing you and observe the friends you have and also be wise, all the people you call friends can be the ones sharing your business. If you have a real friend then how lucky are you?? I've experience so much in my life, but it was worth it taught me a lot, how to deal with situations. its never healthy to have a toxic friendship, cutting people off isn't hard at all if your 'friend' is treating you like utter trash, that proves a lot about them right? Especially girls that you cut off because of their were moving sideways, not all girls are the same though, if your friend(s) done something bad then its going to look bad on you. Think about it.
Original post by bored.i.am
Some things about girls annoy me. You call girls 'fat' and you get castigated and told to not be so mean. Yet girls are happy to call guys 'scrawny' or 'skinny' with this disgusting shudder when they say it. Do they not realise that is offensive also? They actually say 'skinny' and 'scrawny' openly as well, as if it's fine. Why is it different?

The way girls say things like ' enjoy the single life, stop depending on a girl ... clingyness isn't attractive! etc'. Don't they realise that even ugly girls have a pool of men to choose from and therefore the psyche of a man is maybe different? Or when they complain how men only want sex yet your average girl can take home roughly 700 out of every 1000 male clubbers. Therefore sex is attainable whenever they actually desire it, unlike men.

I just think they take advantage of their sexual advantages without much thought.

There's all this backfiring about womens' rights and equal pay, not to be labelled as a housewife and to be included in football and so forth. But they don't give a damn about divorces and the unfair and inequal rights that men have to face. Infact they revel in the power they have in divorces, which is even worse. They don't care that they get free entry into clubs whereas men don't. So much for being 'equal'. Seems to me they want one rule for themselves, and another for men.

Respect works both ways and I just feel we live in a world where women generally seek a mans wealth and status and expect the man to be loyal, chivalrous and so forth and what are they offering in return? It's like they're only out for themselves.

Mod edit: Keep it on topic, please. Moaning/spamming/posting sarcastic comments will get you a warning.

Well it wont matter in a few years as you will indubitably earn more than girls so just wait.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending