The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

why do people hate the police...

Scroll to see replies

Well where i live in south wales, my garage has been robbed twice and i have been told do go through insurance. No investigation or finger prints testing. They just turned up. Dont no wether its cuts and all that, but for god sake thats your job. Protect and serve. Maby you got orders from the top😂 P S!! X
Original post by Dukeofwembley
i think that anyone that hates the police should be banned from using any emergency services, even ambulances and hospitals

i was watching the riots episode on bbc about views on the police, and a woman was encouraging violence against them

what if her mother had been killed or raped , do you think she still would have had the same attitude towards the police.

what are your opinions?
I personally don't like people in power and those who try to exert that power over other people - this includes not only police, but also managers of businesses, teachers, political leaders, anyone who is "alpha" or "leaders" in a social circle, and so on.

They usually get to their positions not because of their skills and talent, but because they manipulate people and have sociopath/psychopath tendencies. I never let myself get manipulated, but unfortunately there are many stupid and foolish people who do.

Latest

Trending

Trending