The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why doesn't the news report the epidemic of Muslim paedophile gangs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
They're a bit successful atm because of the recession and general economic climate.
The predecessor to the BNP (NF) was very successful in the 70s and 80s, which also was a time of economic hardship. However after that they virtually became non existent.

The NF never had euro MPs and everything else the BNP has achieved.
Original post by Aethra
Its indigenous population.

Oh - you mean the forgotten cultural identity of the British that no longer exists. It was eradicated long before 1066 and has played no part in modern day Europe. All ignorant people I have debated this issue stumble on this and you my dear Aethra, have not failed to disappoint.
Reply 182
Original post by Savvy Sage
Are you actually asking this - you have not really thought this out have you or have you?

A religion is only as evil as its followers.

Much of the world's misery has been committed by British people. Are the British people now the problem? Take for example the Mau Mau uprising? Or take the arms that Britain was selling to Gaddafi whilst fighting him?

Every race has blood on its hands, but Islam is the only religion that institutionalises warfare, slavery, sexual oppression etc.
Reply 183
Oh - you mean the forgotten cultural identity of the British that no longer exists. It was eradicated long before 1066 and has played no part in modern day Europe. All ignorant people I have debated this issue stumble on this and you my dear Aethra, have not failed to disappoint.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. English cultural identity remained strong until after the influx of foreigners after WW2. It still exists, and is undergoing a resurgance.
Original post by Aethra
I don't even know what you're trying to say. English cultural identity remained strong until after the influx of foreigners after WW2. It still exists, and is undergoing a resurgance.

Stop skirting the issue. What is English cultural identity. From what reference in time? Are you afraid to say this because you appear to be remarkable reluctance to speak up about this.
Original post by Aethra
Every race has blood on its hands, but Islam is the only religion that institutionalises warfare, slavery, sexual oppression etc.

Evidence? You have none because you have not translated the Qu'ran. You are wrong on all accounts and your views, even if they are racist or hate-inspired cannot be taken seriously until you bring some evidence to the table. Until then, you should keep your views for intoxicated banter.
Reply 186
Stop skirting the issue. What is English cultural identity. From what reference in time? Are you afraid to say this because you appear to be remarkable reluctance to speak up about this.

English identity, like any ethnic identity, is based on a shared kinship and historical experience. Do you think the Scots and Welsh have an ethnic identity? If so, why do you deny that the English have one?
Reply 187
Evidence? You have none because you have not translated the Qu'ran. You are wrong on all accounts and your views, even if they are racist or hate-inspired cannot be taken seriously until you bring some evidence to the table. Until then, you should keep your views for intoxicated banter.

Try this site, if you genuinely do want evidence. If you don't, you'll no doubt dismiss it as biased. It's up to you.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Original post by Aethra
English identity, like any ethnic identity, is based on a shared kinship and historical experience. Do you think the Scots and Welsh have an ethnic identity? If so, why do you deny that the English have one?

Do you mean Britain from the Tudor era onwards, do you mean Britain pre-WW1 or before its colonization? Do you mean Britain from 1066 onwards? Answer the question.
Original post by Aethra
Try this site, if you genuinely do want evidence. If you don't, you'll no doubt dismiss it as biased. It's up to you.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

There is no evidence I can find on that site. All they have done is taken examples of violence, propose a hypothesis which is misguided and woefully short of logic and published it on the web.
Have you ever picked up any academic literature before? I am sure you have. They have sources quoted and cited which if you so wish, can verify for yourself and then choose to accept or reject the given analysis of it.
Reply 190
Do you mean Britain from the Tudor era onwards, do you mean Britain pre-WW1 or before its colonization? Do you mean Britain from 1066 onwards? Answer the question.

There's a continuity between all those ereas.

Now, you answer this question, which you have dodged so far.

Why are there so many Muslim paedophile gangs preying on white girls? If it's not their culture, what on earth could it be?
Original post by Aethra
There's a continuity between all those ereas.

Now, you answer this question, which you have dodged so far.

Why are there so many Muslim paedophile gangs preying on white girls? If it's not their culture, what on earth could it be?

"There's a continuity between all those eras." - What does that mean? A vague sentence shedding no light on your views whatsoever.
Let me rephrase the question for you, this should be easier to understand.

When did the Britain we know today, begin?

I have answered your question, you have just refused to acknowledge it. I am blaming culture and ignorance, not religion. I would go back and count how many times I have posted this but I'm sure you'll be equally reluctant to acknowledge that too.
Reply 192
"There's a continuity between all those eras." - What does that mean? A vague sentence shedding no light on your views whatsoever.
Let me rephrase the question for you, this should be easier to understand.

When did the Britain we know today, begin?

I have answered your question, you have just refused to acknowledge it. I am blaming culture and ignorance, not religion. I would go back and count how many times I have posted this but I'm sure you'll be equally reluctant to acknowledge that too.

But you haven't answered the fundamental point, which is, why are there so many of them? What is it about their culture that creates such ignorance?

As for your historical questions, I'm not going to bother writing a thesis for you. The English nation began with the Anglo-Saxon settlements in Britain starting in the 5th century.
I said 'white' and 'black' in a certain form of prose relating to race history. This does not make me bigoted. If one is relating history in one sentence to people who I assume aren't idiots, I didn't feel I needed to state the obvious point that not every black person was dragged out of Africa nor every white person responsible for it. This, I thought, was obvious.

Also, you need to reanalyse your figures. The slave industry was enormous and nearly everyone except for the very poor owned at least one black slave. Also, many worked for the ships or companies that brought them over. I have studied the period in detail, and you need to be more aware of the actual facts before talking about the '1 percent.'

Also, you know what, I'm white. But my mother was a freedom fighter in south Africa against the apartheid and you would never be able to say that white people are a victimised race if you had ever heard anything of how THEY were treated. Of all the races, we've had it pretty good.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Ps lulu- those statistics about attacks against white people are because most of the people in this country ARE ACTUALLY WHITE. Of course more white people are attacked. It's proportionate to the population demographic!!!

Reply 195
Original post by The Fruitbat
Ps lulu- those statistics about attacks against white people are because most of the people in this country ARE ACTUALLY WHITE. Of course more white people are attacked. It's proportionate to the population demographic!!!

That's complete cr@p. In any attack, there is the victim and the attacker, and it's the numbers of the attackers that are important. Your "explanaion" only serves to highlight how disproportionate these attacks are.
Original post by Aethra
But you haven't answered the fundamental point, which is, why are there so many of them? What is it about their culture that creates such ignorance?

As for your historical questions, I'm not going to bother writing a thesis for you. The English nation began with the Anglo-Saxon settlements in Britain starting in the 5th century.

Yes I have attempted to answer your question. I replied I am not a rapist so I cannot necessarily follow any train of logic which would lead me to rape, I suggested you should survey the causes of rape amongst rapists themselves but I now see there is no need for that. You, like rapists share the same hate-inspired thought processes, you should be able to answer your own question.
Personally, their failure to see right from wrong is the cause of ignorance but this is improving slowly.

Of course you won't bother writing a thesis, judging from your lack of appreciation of evidence, you don't know how to.
Do you then argue European/Scandinavian influences are also a violation of English customs? Do you reject the Royal family because of their German/Slavic roots? Do you also reject the original natives to Britain who had their land stolen from them by waves of settlers including Anglo-Saxon?
I wonder do you identify yourself as British because you show off an impressively poor knowledge/understanding of what Britain is today.
Reply 197
Original post by Aethra

On the accusations of being a racist in another thread, since removed, you said "Paki's are smelly" you are guilty as charged. History, like everything else it seems, isn't one of your strongpoints. I'm not mistaken it's the conflicts in China that have claimed the most lives. Although both World Wars were areligious in origin on the battlefield it was Christian killing Christian and in the gas chambers Christians killing Jew. The Crusades were instigated by the Christians, the genocide of the Aborigines and Native Americans was by 'Christian' hands in short far more atrocities have been committed under 'Christian' hands but we know there is nothing in scripture i.e. The Bible commanding it's followers to commit these acts (on the contrary) which is why Muslims tend to make the distinction and criticise the WEST, you on the other hand cannot make that distinction because of your own ignorance, intolerance and bare faced hypocrisy. Unlike you, evil doesn't discriminate.

We're told we should assimilate and buy into Western culture and customs so when groups of Muslim born men engage in Western acts forbidden by their faith i.e. pre marital sex, consumption of alcohol and prostitution they're Muslims and their faith is the reason for the actions! Oh and MANY gangs? Look up many in a dictionary and while you're doing that look at the trafficking of women from Eastern Europe into the sex trade in the UK :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/feb/11/immigrationandpublicservices.immigration

http://people.exeter.ac.uk/watupman/undergrad/aac/scale.htm

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Eastern-European-women-forced-selling-sex-Derby-s/story-16775433-detail/story.html

Where's your outcry over that? Or do you fall silent because "smelly Paki's" as you called them aren't responsible?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 198
Yes I have attempted to answer your question. I replied I am not a rapist so I cannot necessarily follow any train of logic which would lead me to rape, I suggested you should survey the causes of rape amongst rapists themselves but I now see there is no need for that. You, like rapists share the same hate-inspired thought processes, you should be able to answer your own question.
Personally, their failure to see right from wrong is the cause of ignorance but this is improving slowly.

Of course you won't bother writing a thesis, judging from your lack of appreciation of evidence, you don't know how to.
Do you then argue European/Scandinavian influences are also a violation of English customs? Do you reject the Royal family because of their German/Slavic roots? Do you also reject the original natives to Britain who had their land stolen from them by waves of settlers including Anglo-Saxon?
I wonder do you identify yourself as British because you show off an impressively poor knowledge/understanding of what Britain is today.

I have asked you to explain why Muslims form paedophile gangs out of all proortion to their numbers, but you have consistently dodged the issue. You don't need to think like a rapist in order to offer an explanation.

I identify myself as English, and recognise that the UK is a union of 4 nations, which is likely to be dissolved in our lifetime anyway.

The Roman-British inhabitants of what became England were slaughtered, driven out and enslaved by the Anglo-Saxons. I don't want that to happen to us in turn.

Scandinavians, Normans, and other settlers were laregely absorbed, because an ethnic group can absorb small numbers of outsiders, especially if they are similar.

No, I'm not particularly fond of the monarchy.
Reply 199
Original post by Baybars
On the accusations of being a racist in another thread, since removed, you said "Paki's are smelly" you are guilty as charged. History, like everything else it seems, isn't one of your strongpoints. I'm not mistaken it's the conflicts in China that have claimed the most lives. Although both World Wars were areligious in origin on the battlefield it was Christian killing Christian and in the gas chambers Christians killing Jew. The Crusades were instigated by the Christians, the genocide of the Aborigines and Native Americans was by 'Christian' hands in short far more atrocities have been committed under 'Christian' hands but we know there is nothing in scripture i.e. The Bible commanding it's followers to commit these acts (on the contrary) which is why Muslims tend to make the distinction and criticise the WEST, you on the other hand cannot make that distinction because of your own ignorance, intolerance and bare faced hypocrisy. Unlike you, evil doesn't discriminate.

We're told we should assimilate and buy into Western culture and customs so when groups of Muslim born men engage in Western acts forbidden by their faith i.e. pre marital sex, consumption of alcohol and prostitution they're Muslims and their faith is the reason for the actions! Oh and MANY gangs? Look up many in a dictionary and while you're doing that look at the trafficking of women from Eastern Europe into the sex trade in the UK :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/feb/11/immigrationandpublicservices.immigration

http://people.exeter.ac.uk/watupman/undergrad/aac/scale.htm

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Eastern-European-women-forced-selling-sex-Derby-s/story-16775433-detail/story.html

Where's your outcry over that? Or do you fall silent because "smelly Paki's" as you called them aren't responsible?

I did NOT use the word "Paki", I said "Muslim".

Latest

Trending

Trending