The Student Room Group

Resit in June exams

Hey,

Just wanted to ask your advice on what im going to do. In june I will be resitting Biol 1 and Biol 2 since my total AS was just on a B. Im currently doing unit 4 exam on friday and hope to get just on a B hope. I need an A in this subject to meet my uni. Also in june I will have a total of Biol1 Biol2 Chem 2 ( to ensure i get an A in that) Biol 5 and chem 5. I would have to relearn on unit 2/1 since I dont actually make notes for bio i PURE just use textbook and past papers.

Do you think this is feasible? Anyone else in same possition?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by king101
Hey,

Just wanted to ask your advice on what im going to do. In june I will be resitting Biol 1 and Biol 2 since my total AS was just on a B. Im currently doing unit 4 exam on friday and hope to get just on a B hope. I need an A in this subject to meet my uni. Also in june I will have a total of Biol1 Biol2 Chem 2 ( to ensure i get an A in that) Biol 5 and chem 5. I would have to relearn on unit 2/1 since I dont actually make notes for bio i PURE just use textbook and past papers.

Do you think this is feasible? Anyone else in same possition?

Posted from TSR Mobile

erm it could work if you work hard and depends what your third subject is
good luck
Reply 3
Original post by MedMed12
erm it could work if you work hard and depends what your third subject is
good luck

Third subject is economics ocr..just find biology AMAZINGLY DIFFICULT not content wise buy q paper wise :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hey guys!

I really need the Bio Unit 5 mark scheme from last June for Edexcel...
Can anyone help me?
:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending