The Student Room Group

ACCA

Hello,
I need advice of which papers to write in the ACCA June exams. I am an international student who recently just got into the uk for my MSc. My course requires me to write the SBL AND SBR exams in June but I worry the workload is voluminous and if i can cover it before June.
Please advice me on whether to write the 2 exams or just focus on one and if 1, which?
Have you just started studying the subjects for the June sitting? If so taking two sounds tough to me - especially so if you are using exemptions rather than ACCA exam passes.
Reply 2
Yes I have just started studying, I got exemptions too so i have only the finals to write
Reply 3
Original post by Pattie115
Yes I have just started studying, I got exemptions too so i have only the finals to write

Kindly advice on which I should start with
Original post by Pattie115
Hello,
I need advice of which papers to write in the ACCA June exams. I am an international student who recently just got into the uk for my MSc. My course requires me to write the SBL AND SBR exams in June but I worry the workload is voluminous and if i can cover it before June.
Please advice me on whether to write the 2 exams or just focus on one and if 1, which?

Hey what's your update/progress? I will be sitting the SBL exam next month!
Original post by ajj2000
Have you just started studying the subjects for the June sitting? If so taking two sounds tough to me - especially so if you are using exemptions rather than ACCA exam passes.

Definitely, I failed by SBL back in June, this time I will be resitting it for next month! I really undermined the revision since I came from a place of 9 exemptions and thought SBL would just be like University style essay writing, really getting the jist of it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending