The Student Room Group

Lincoln, Lancaster or UCLAN

Hi I have an offer from Lincoln, Lancaster and Central Lancashire which is the best one to go to in terms of doing the subject Computer Science and accommodation wise? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by TCGTi
Hi I have an offer from Lincoln, Lancaster and Central Lancashire which is the best one to go to in terms of doing the subject Computer Science and accommodation wise? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, just to let you know that you posted this I the Durham subforum (in the "Ask A Current Student thread - a thread for current or prospective applicants to ask a current student about Durham as a place or as a university). I've therefore moved it to the Computer Science subforum and given it the title of "Lincoln, Lancaster or UCLAN". :hat2:
Reply 2
I've tried looking for this numerous times to no avail unfortunately. :frown:
I couldn't say about Computer Science, but I really liked Lincoln when I went to an open day.
Nice small city with the University in the center.
Reply 4
Original post by Gallifreyan95
I couldn't say about Computer Science, but I really liked Lincoln when I went to an open day.
Nice small city with the University in the center.

Yeah I'm rooting towards there. The reviews are outstanding and people seem to have a good time and make best friends there. I'll decide when I go to the open day on April 17th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The accommodation from what I've seen needs a new look but I may be wrong I guess I'll have to check on their open day soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Lancaster in general their halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending