The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Accommodation?

New to this! Accepted a conditional offer from trent and thinking about accommodation. At first I was set on Gill st South 'cause it's new but I don't know after looking on here - people saying it won't be lively because it's suitable for mature students but I'm twenty and definitely not mature. Advice? :smile:
Original post by nicrogers
New to this! Accepted a conditional offer from trent and thinking about accommodation. At first I was set on Gill st South 'cause it's new but I don't know after looking on here - people saying it won't be lively because it's suitable for mature students but I'm twenty and definitely not mature. Advice? :smile:

I have seen a fair amount of freshers posts saying they're going for either gill st. south or byron so i think it will be fine :smile: and like I said in the other post o replied to I am also 20 and you're not considered mature until you're like 22 so it's all good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Aww that s such a relief thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
Looking for a place to stay in Nottingham?

There are 4 rooms available in a cheap spacious flat :smile:

£65pw/£282pm ALL bills included (water, electricity, internet, heating, tv license and virgin TV)

20 minutes by foot from Nottingham Trent University and New College Nottingham
Bus stop going to the city right outside the door!

University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus accessible by bus via Ilkeston Road

10 minutes away from ASDA and TESCO - Easy and accessible

PM me for more details! :tongue:
Reply 4
One bedroom flat available at Goldsmith Court, £212 per week for 48 weeks (September 2013 - August 2014). Across the road from NTU. All bills included, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and TV license, and contents insurance. Single and dual occupancy available. Please call 0115 947 4078 for details and to book a viewing.

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.co.uk/accommodation/nottingham/goldsmith-court-central-nottingham-student-accommodation-rooms-flats-touc-0
Reply 5
You'll have an amazing time wherever you end up living :smile: There are freshers reps for all the halls and there's FW info all over Facebook and the NTUSU website!
Reply 6
En-suite study bedroom available at Goldsmiths as I have dropped out, £106 a week. It's the best location of all the accommodations in Nottingham for city campus. If you want any more info on it please pm me.

The people in the flat are all outgoing and I know from a large number of people who went to trent last year that it has the best location of all halls and is considered by the students of last year as joint best with gill street.
Reply 7
Hi :smile: I have a double bedroom going in my apartment, please see my post and let me know if you are interested :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2466341

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending