The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Is anyone commuting from the city campus to brackenhurst campus at NTU 2023?

Hi, i'm going to do veterinary nursing this September. I accepted my offer just yesterday as it was results day, and NTU was my insurance offer. I've had to get accomodation in the city campus as the brackenhurst campus was full. I was wondering if anyone is in the same position as me. Or has previously been in my position, if so what was commuting like?
Original post by Minta Vic
Hi, i'm going to do veterinary nursing this September. I accepted my offer just yesterday as it was results day, and NTU was my insurance offer. I've had to get accomodation in the city campus as the brackenhurst campus was full. I was wondering if anyone is in the same position as me. Or has previously been in my position, if so what was commuting like?

Hey @Minta Vic, congratulations on your place at NTU! I can't comment on personal experience of commuting from City to Brackenhurst Campus unfortunately, but just wanted to reassure you that it's easily accessible by bus which runs regularly from the city. By living on NTU's City Campus and studying at Brackenhurst you'll experience the best of both worlds. Nottingham is an amazing student city to live in and there's so much to do outside of your studies, it has amazing music venues, nightlife, restaurants, shops and green spaces - plus loads of extracurricular activities you can get involved in too.

We can't wait to welcome you in September! Let us know if you've got any questions :smile:

Sammie - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hi, I'm starting Equine Sports science this september at Brackenhurst. Like you, I couldn't get accommodation at Brackenhurst and am waiting to hear back about City/Clifton. Not sure what the commute might be like but i was told there's a bus from City to Brackenhurst every 30 mins and takes about 50 minutes to get there.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm starting Equine Sports science this september at Brackenhurst. Like you, I couldn't get accommodation at Brackenhurst and am waiting to hear back about City/Clifton. Not sure what the commute might be like but i was told there's a bus from City to Brackenhurst every 30 mins and takes about 50 minutes to get there.

Hi, I was currently on the waiting list for brackenhurst and was considering living in the city, and that’s why I made that post. But after contacting the accommodation services they’ve put me In brackenhurst now. But there are a few other people I know who are commuting from the city to brackenhurst. I spoke to a second year and apparently the buses come very 20 mins and it takes about 45-50mins to get to brackenhurst, so it doesn’t seem to bad as the buses seem to be reliable.
Hi, I'm going to do veterinary nursing this September just wondering if we could talk my snap is pa1gelou1se
Reply 5
Original post by paigelou1se
Hi, I'm going to do veterinary nursing this September just wondering if we could talk my snap is pa1gelou1se
Heyy, I’ve added you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending