The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) applicants thread 2023

Hi everyone :hello:

If you're thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for 2023 entry then this is the thread for you.

If you've got any questions, or want to meet other NTU applicants, let us know by answering the below:

Which course are you interested in?
Undergraduate/postgraduate study?
Are you coming to an open day?*
Any questions for NTU?

Nothing beats seeing us in person we’re hosting a series of Open Days to allow you to see for yourself what makes life and learning at NTU so special. We're holding open days for undergraduate students interested in applying to join NTU on:

- Friday 1 July 2022
- Saturday 2 July 2022
- Saturday 15 October 2022
- Saturday 5 November 2022
- Wednesday 7 December 2022

Book your place

Good luck with your application and thanks for considering NTU!

Gurpreet

Scroll to see replies

I’m going to apply for Bsc Management 2023 : )
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I’m going to apply for Bsc Management 2023 : )

Hey @Hellokitty123abc, nice to see that you're considering NTU! :biggrin:

Our BSc Management course is a great choice with lots of opportunities to develop your practical skills and business acumen to pursue a successful career in business and management :cool: If you're interested in finding out more about the course, speaking to tutors and seeing where you'll be studying we'd recommend booking onto one of our Open Days.

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions about your course of interest or studying at NTU!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU rep
(edited 2 years ago)
i’m looking at a BSc(Hons) in Property development and planning for 2023 :smile:
if a course im attending is in partnership with worcester university but being delivered at nottingham trent as ill be there the whole way of studying where will i have a graduation ceremony at?
Original post by Tabby121
if a course im attending is in partnership with worcester university but being delivered at nottingham trent as ill be there the whole way of studying where will i have a graduation ceremony at?

Hi @Tabby121

Which course are you planning on studying?

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Hi. i received a offer through clearing via emial this week and have added it to ucas but not heard anything since? is there a timeframe for this as my course starts in 10 days so im stressing a little
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by jade.hill
Hi. i received a offer through clearing via emial this week and have added it to ucas but not heard anything since? is there a timeframe for this as my course starts in 10 days so im stressing a little

Hey jade, I am sorry but i don't have any answer to your question but i would like to ask you something else. I have applied for msc biotechnology for january intake at NTU and yesterday my application status changed to " Following academic assessment " . Fo you know what this means and what would be the next step. It's a positive or negative change. What did you get in your case and how much time did it take ? Thank you in advance.
Original post by parvathibiju
Hey jade, I am sorry but i don't have any answer to your question but i would like to ask you something else. I have applied for msc biotechnology for january intake at NTU and yesterday my application status changed to " Following academic assessment " . Fo you know what this means and what would be the next step. It's a positive or negative change. What did you get in your case and how much time did it take ? Thank you in advance.

Hi @parvathibiju

I've replied to your query in the thread you posted 😀

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7262618

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Hi everyone,

We're proud to announce that Nottingham Trent University has been named The Times and The Sunday Times Modern University of the Year 2023 🎉

The title follows a series of awards which recognise our commitment to delivering a great student experience, excellent graduate prospects and world-leading research 🙌

You can find out more about what makes life and learning at NTU so special on our website.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
hi i have got 72 UCAS points is this enough for clearing for business management and accounting and finance BA
Original post by corey stokes
hi i have got 72 UCAS points is this enough for clearing for business management and accounting and finance BA

Hi @coreystokes

The entry requirements for BA (Hons) Business Management and Accounting and Finance through Clearing are 96 UCAS Points from up to four qualifications (two of which must be A-level or equivalent). I'd recommend giving our Clearing team a ring on +44 (0)115 848 6000. One of our advisers will available to discuss your qualifications and help guide you through your options including potential alternative courses.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and getting on okay with your UCAS applications 😄

If you're thinking about applying to NTU we'd love to see you at our upcoming day on Saturday 5 November 🙌

You'll be able to attend subject talks, speak to current students and discover why NTU is a student experience like no other.

You can find out more about the NTU open day experience and book your place on our website.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi!!
I applied on the 7th of October for history and politics when should you expect to hear back for undergrad!!
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi everyone :hello:

If you're thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for 2023 entry then this is the thread for you.

If you've got any questions, or want to meet other NTU applicants, let us know by answering the below:

Which course are you interested in?
Undergraduate/postgraduate study?
Are you coming to an open day?*
Any questions for NTU?

Nothing beats seeing us in person we’re hosting a series of Open Days to allow you to see for yourself what makes life and learning at NTU so special. We're holding open days for undergraduate students interested in applying to join NTU on:

- Friday 1 July 2022
- Saturday 2 July 2022
- Saturday 15 October 2022
- Saturday 5 November 2022
- Wednesday 7 December 2022

Book your place

Good luck with your application and thanks for considering NTU!

Gurpreet

I applied for MSC chemistry january 2023 and my applicant portal already changed to "following academic assessment " yesterday, that should be a positive improvement right?
Applied for an MSc in Psychology! Does anyone know the general timeframe for a response? I'm also an international student as well :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for MSC chemistry january 2023 and my applicant portal already changed to "following academic assessment " yesterday, that should be a positive improvement right?

Hi.

Your application status changing to "following academic assessment" means your application's been reviewed by our academic staff and passed back to our admissions team for processing you should hopefully hear the outcome of your application soon!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Original post by Dmachine19
Hi!!
I applied on the 7th of October for history and politics when should you expect to hear back for undergrad!!

Hi,

Apologies for the delay. We normally process applications in around 14 working days. However, it can vary in cases during busy periods and where we need to consider academic consultation, an interview outcome, or special circumstances. You should hopefully hear back on your application very soon!

All the best,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TrottingFields
Applied for an MSc in Psychology! Does anyone know the general timeframe for a response? I'm also an international student as well :smile:

Hi @TrottingFields

Great to hear you've applied to join us!

We normally aim to respond to applications within a month. However, during busy/peak periods this can take longer than normal. Please keep an eye on your application portal for updates in the meantime.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Is it true that admission into NTU is considered relatively easy as long as you have midline grades? I've seen mixed things online, so I figured I would ask here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending