The Student Room Group

Help :(

Right all of a sudden I just cant seem to take anything in at all. My old revision methods have always worked fine but now they just wont. It's as though I just cant absorb any more information.
I left physics and geography to cram in this week and now I cant understand anything. The words just all seem so confusing to me.
In my exams many of the questions just haven't made any sense, especially in biology. My mum keeps saying "Don't worry you'll be fine" but I know I'm going to end up with a bunch of U's.
I really want to achieve high grades, I have been through a lot of stuff over the last couple of years and I don't want to let it beat me down.
I don't want to disappoint all my teachers as well. Whenever my geography teacher asks me a question I have absolutely no idea what it means.
Heyyy!! :smile:
Dont worryy.... no really dont worry:wink:
I was in the same position as you yesterday.... if i revise too sonn i forget everything so i have left myself 6 exams to cram in two weeks.... I could concentrate yesterday and the reason for that is the lack of sleep.... If you do some revesion and you sleep.. then you will understand it more and remember it... trust me...
All i can say to you is... take a rest if you can concentrate.... DO NOT give up... keep going... its only 1 week of hell and then summer holidays:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending