The Student Room Group

are white and black guys not attracted to pakistani girls?

I see lots of Pakistani guys with white girls and black girls but I don't see white guys with pakistnai girls or black guys with Pakistani girls. although some black guys have shown interest
Reply 1
Original post by jannah
I see lots of Pakistani guys with white girls and black girls but I don't see white guys with pakistnai girls or black guys with Pakistani girls. although some black guys have shown interest

Interesting ....actually no, it isnt
Reply 2
Original post by jannah

I would hazard a guess that it is because their culture is a bit more uptight about women dating outside of their race/religion as opposed to the men doing it.
Original post by study beats
i dont think pakistani women should date guys outside their own race, why would they? it seems really odd to me, what would a south asian woman have in common with a black guy or a white guy LOL...

as for the guys dating women outside their race...well u know, there guys..there just wanna try something new and in the end its never gonna work out anyway...they probably think white girls are easier to get intimate with thats why they might go for them..

You sir, are narrow minded.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
You sir, are narrow minded.

elaborate?
I would've thought it would've been whites and blacks dating each other that would've been the more likely. I think it would be more the fact that whites and blacks would be less likely to date a muslim, especially a woman simply because of the whole headscarf, modesty thing. Exceptions are Konnie Huq and Charlie Brooker because she's never really appeared like a headscarf wearer.

It's nothing to do with race.
Original post by Snagprophet
I would've thought it would've been whites and blacks dating each other that would've been the more likely. I think it would be more the fact that whites and blacks would be less likely to date a muslim, especially a woman simply because of the whole headscarf, modesty thing. Exceptions are Konnie Huq and Charlie Brooker because she's never really appeared like a headscarf wearer.

It's nothing to do with race.

Konnie Huq is Bangladeshi though.
Original post by yarshad
Konnie Huq is Bangladeshi though.

Yeah but that principle would apply.
Original post by jannah

Is this a serious question?

What about honour killings by patriarchal fathers?
What about neices being duped by aunties and kidnapped by their own family.
Aren't your fathers strict They would go to any lengths to control their daughters
Reply 9
Original post by Dripsterdave
Is this a serious question?

What about honour killings by patriarchal fathers?
What about neices being duped by aunties and kidnapped by their own family.
Aren't your fathers strict They would go to any lengths to control their daughters

Are those serious questions?

Do you honestly think those things would happen in the vast majority of Pakistani families?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending