Only now im seeing this!! :biggrin: soo excited! When are you moving up? X

Sameeee :smile: moving in on Monday :biggrin: when are you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by AimeeMac
MegRose.. Are you studying children's nursing? Add me on Facebook then I'll add you to the group.. There's quite a few of us on there! Aimee McErlean :smile: x

Yeah! I've accepted you on facebook now :biggrin: that's such a good idea, thank you, it'll be nice to meet people before we actually start :smile: x
Original post by HannahLouise89
Lol I new there was fresher's week but didn't realise there were tickets and wrist bands on sale lol! Aww my friend is doing children's :smile: Yeah, not too far :smile: I don't know which Megan Easton you are :/ there's a few haha im Hannah Millar xx

Same, I'm totally useless with stuff like that :P aww nice! I don't know which Hannah Millar you are :frown: there's lots of you too haha!xx
Reply 123
Original post by Missyaj
Hi, I'm studying adult nursing and I'm going to be living in Juniper house flat 39. Anyone else in that flat? Anna x

Hi Anna,
I'm in Flat 39 in Juniper House too, Siobhan x
Original post by Smoly86
Hi Anna,
I'm in Flat 39 in Juniper House too, Siobhan x

Were in the flat across the hall! :biggrin:
Original post by Faye Eloise
Hello, I'm new to this so bear with me! I'm wondering if anyone on here who is studying at UWE in September is staying in Juniper House? I'm in flat 40 and would love to know who I'm going to be sharing with! Also feel free to comment even if you're not in Juniper House but are staying at Glenside - would be nice to get to know people who I maybe studying with! :smile:

Hey! I've only just seen this! I'm also in juniper house flat 40! Finally found people in my flat! I'm studying adult nursing and am moving in tomorrow!
Original post by Veritybailey
Hey! I've only just seen this! I'm also in juniper house flat 40! Finally found people in my flat! I'm studying adult nursing and am moving in tomorrow!

Omg we've been looking for you for ages!! :L 3 of us have moved in on monday and was waiting for faye tomorrow :L finally found a full flat!! :L
Ah! Yay! I was looking on Facebook for people for ages! I'm so excited now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Veritybailey
Ah! Yay! I was looking on Facebook for people for ages! I'm so excited now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Theres - annie hughes, rhian hillier, ellie weeks and faye russel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnieFrancesca
Theres - annie hughes, rhian hillier, ellie weeks and faye russel

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time you coming verity?
We're going to register at about 4 if your able to come before then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hir girls, Im Laura and doing Adult Nursing at Glenside campus! The 'MY UWE' isn`t working and although the uni know, it means I can`t see the timnetable or anything for starting eek! Please could someone tell me what time and place we have to be at Monday 23rd?
:eek:
Reply 131
Original post by Laraedit12
Hir girls, Im Laura and doing Adult Nursing at Glenside campus! The 'MY UWE' isn`t working and although the uni know, it means I can`t see the timnetable or anything for starting eek! Please could someone tell me what time and place we have to be at Monday 23rd?
:eek:
Hiya Laura! There are different groups in Adult Nursing with different timetables! Do you know what group you're in?
Hi girls, sorry to be totally random but found out i'm in Juniper house flat 40 as of September.. Just wondering what the rooms are like and if you all enjoyed staying there :smile:?
I have a friend that might be going to Glenside Walnut Flat 2, she's asking if anybody here's the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending