The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Official University of the West of England, Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024

Morning everyone :smile:,

This is the official thread for all the applicants who are thinking to apply for UWE Bristol on 2024. Feel free to ask any questions ❤️❤️

Scroll to see replies

Here is a link to the UWE webpage on applying - https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/applying

And here is link to all 2024 courses - https://courses.uwe.ac.uk//search?words=&e=2024

All the Best

Martin
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there, the course I am interested in requires 112 Tariff points. Can these points also derive from Grade 6 Music AND Lamda exams please? combined could potentially gain 18 points as well as my A Levels?
Original post by Kez6688
Hi there, the course I am interested in requires 112 Tariff points. Can these points also derive from Grade 6 Music AND Lamda exams please? combined could potentially gain 18 points as well as my A Levels?

Hi Kez6688,

The best thing to do is to contact our admissions team who will be able to give you advice on which additional qualifications and certificates count towards UCAS tariff points.

Their contact details are:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 83333

Best wishes,

Tori
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of the West of England, Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of the West of England, Bristol.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
For Anyone that needs it here is a link to the UWE website - https://www.uwe.ac.uk/

Here is also a link to a page with useful numbers and contact details - https://www.uwe.ac.uk/about/contact-us/how-to-contact-us

If you any questions please feel free to tag us or message privately.

All the Best

Martin
What are the tariff points needed for a contextual offer?
I’ve been offered 88 UCAS points for my course that seems really low anyone know why?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I’ve been offered 88 UCAS points for my course that seems really low anyone know why?

i got offered a relatively low contextual too i’m not sure why either, i assume it’s because they want to fill up the courses as they don’t get many applicants for specific courses?
Hi
I've just accepted an unconditional offer from UWE (for 2024)-
when can I apply for Accommodation and how does it work?
I want to be in city center accommodation, but I was wondering weather I get the choice within that? (as in do I get to chose blenhiem court as my top choice)
thankssss
Good morning,

How long from sending in the application should I know whether I have received an interview invite?

Thank you 🙂
Reply 11
hi i’ve done my interview with uwe two weeks ago and 2 of my peers heard back from them a day after the interview and the other heard back a week after. i’m still waiting to hear back, how long does it usually take what’s the waiting window like as im getting quite nervous
Reply 12
Original post by af_kkkk
hi i’ve done my interview with uwe two weeks ago and 2 of my peers heard back from them a day after the interview and the other heard back a week after. i’m still waiting to hear back, how long does it usually take what’s the waiting window like as im getting quite nervous

what course did you apply for ??
Original post by af_kkkk

Congratulations on securing an interview. What course have you applied for?
Reply 14
Original post by kzrx
what course did you apply for ??

optometry
Reply 15
Original post by Futurenurse95
Congratulations on securing an interview. What course have you applied for?

thank u! i applied for optometry
Oooh nice! I will keep my fingers crossed for you-best of luck.
Reply 17
Original post by af_kkkk
optometry

oh that’s nice, How long did they take to accept your offer ?
Reply 18
Original post by Futurenurse95
Oooh nice! I will keep my fingers crossed for you-best of luck.

thank u sm! what course have u applied for and what unis?
Reply 19
Original post by kzrx
oh that’s nice, How long did they take to accept your offer ?

i submitted my application in december and i got the offer to interview on the 11th of jan but they give u 2 weeks to do the interview so i had to do mine on the 25th for a few reasons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending